ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Re: Do chat rooms still exist ?

Postby fergus1234 » 05 Dec 2018, 15:13

Guys, I want you to try Omegle awkward chat challenge, I want you to use the text chat option of omegle and chat with a random stranger. Ask the person weird questions and see how long you will last before they get rid of you.
Print screen the chat and share it here.
here is mine:

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 315

Postby MysticMoons » 06 Dec 2018, 03:10

lol I forgot about that site. I want to dress in costume and scare people on that site. I think it would be great fun! lol

Ok I will try chatting on there. See what happens. :D

Love video games? :mrgreen: Want to get paid to play them! Find out how I make 100s a month playing video games from home! Free to join! for info and payment proof click the link below! https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2018/11/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games.html :D
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 335

Postby fergus1234 » 06 Dec 2018, 11:17

MysticMoons wrote:lol I forgot about that site. I want to dress in costume and scare people on that site. I think it would be great fun! lol

Ok I will try chatting on there. See what happens. :D

Print screen the transcription please. If you are lazy to upload, Just try going to a website called snag.gy and press Crtl + V and they will upload the photo in seconds.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 315

Postby MysticMoons » 06 Dec 2018, 20:40

lol I can just upload the screen shots to my blog. Its free unlimited pic hostings lol.
Ok i will try this today. Maybe after I drink some beers. :D

Love video games? :mrgreen: Want to get paid to play them! Find out how I make 100s a month playing video games from home! Free to join! for info and payment proof click the link below! https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2018/11/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games.html :D
MysticMoons

Postby oldbuddy » 07 Dec 2018, 02:07

I prefer using my online time to find more money, so the only chat I have used lately is while surfing a traffic exchange that has a chat on the sidebar. Everyone in there wants to make money online and I have actually found referrals by chatting with them.

ARE YOU JUST HERE FOR THE PENNIES?
I am coming to the conclusion that most on here don't really want to make more money
CLICK HERE if that does NOT include you.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 28
ForumCoin: 446

Postby MysticMoons » 07 Dec 2018, 02:25

That is awesome all my posts on facebook and twitter have my links in them lol
And of course all my posts on here have my link under me. so it all works out wonderfully.
I chat with the people who watch my game live stream.. but i make money off it.
and I want to keep the audience happy. So i try to be as funny, friendly , and entertaining as i can.

But i guess most chat rooms are on live streams now lol. same with facebook live.

MysticMoons

Postby nakitakona » 09 Dec 2018, 13:15

Before the advent of Facebook, I used to joined the Friendster. Have you remembered it? I think it is the forerunner of what is the Facebook all about. In Friendster, the members are used to chat there. And I was one of the users there. I enjoyed.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 727

Postby MysticMoons » 10 Dec 2018, 01:27

I heard of frienster long ago. But I never joined that site. I did join
myspace many years ago .

MysticMoons

Previous

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology