New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Re: Do chat rooms still exist ?

Postby fergus1234 » 05 Dec 2018, 15:13

Guys, I want you to try Omegle awkward chat challenge, I want you to use the text chat option of omegle and chat with a random stranger. Ask the person weird questions and see how long you will last before they get rid of you.
Print screen the chat and share it here.
here is mine:

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 674

Postby MysticMoons » 06 Dec 2018, 03:10

lol I forgot about that site. I want to dress in costume and scare people on that site. I think it would be great fun! lol

Ok I will try chatting on there. See what happens. :D

Get paid 70 dollars every week. Earn from your phone! They just paid me again. Pays world wide! Watch the video below
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-make-70-dollars-over-and-over-from-your-phone
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 786

Postby fergus1234 » 06 Dec 2018, 11:17

MysticMoons wrote:lol I forgot about that site. I want to dress in costume and scare people on that site. I think it would be great fun! lol

Ok I will try chatting on there. See what happens. :D

Print screen the transcription please. If you are lazy to upload, Just try going to a website called snag.gy and press Crtl + V and they will upload the photo in seconds.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 674

Postby MysticMoons » 06 Dec 2018, 20:40

lol I can just upload the screen shots to my blog. Its free unlimited pic hostings lol.
Ok i will try this today. Maybe after I drink some beers. :D

Get paid 70 dollars every week. Earn from your phone! They just paid me again. Pays world wide! Watch the video below
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-make-70-dollars-over-and-over-from-your-phone
MysticMoons

Postby oldbuddy » 07 Dec 2018, 02:07

I prefer using my online time to find more money, so the only chat I have used lately is while surfing a traffic exchange that has a chat on the sidebar. Everyone in there wants to make money online and I have actually found referrals by chatting with them.

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MORE ONLINE THAN YOU DO NOW?
It's NOT going to happen without learning higher paying skills and using them.
CLICK HERE for details on the simple way to do that.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 30
ForumCoin: 2,252

Postby MysticMoons » 07 Dec 2018, 02:25

That is awesome all my posts on facebook and twitter have my links in them lol
And of course all my posts on here have my link under me. so it all works out wonderfully.
I chat with the people who watch my game live stream.. but i make money off it.
and I want to keep the audience happy. So i try to be as funny, friendly , and entertaining as i can.

But i guess most chat rooms are on live streams now lol. same with facebook live.

MysticMoons

Postby nakitakona » 09 Dec 2018, 13:15

Before the advent of Facebook, I used to joined the Friendster. Have you remembered it? I think it is the forerunner of what is the Facebook all about. In Friendster, the members are used to chat there. And I was one of the users there. I enjoyed.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 629

Postby MysticMoons » 10 Dec 2018, 01:27

I heard of frienster long ago. But I never joined that site. I did join
myspace many years ago .

MysticMoons

Postby sofs » 19 Dec 2018, 14:23

I have never used conventional chat rooms, maybe I am not so chatty after all.. but I think one of the forums I subcribed to on postloop had a chatroom and we ( a fun loving group from postloop) just got togther and had loads of fun for days till the owner told us off.. This was i guess in 2013 . Just remembered that now.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,459

Postby MysticMoons » 19 Dec 2018, 17:36

Oh yeah chat rooms are loads of fun! I used to spend a lot of time in AOL chat as well as yahoo chats. The best was trolling in yahoo chat with voice chat in the old days.

Right now I have not been able to find any chats. But an old site I used to go to started up a room.
Wish I could find more of them though. they move faster than forums and social. media and feel
more like real time chatting.

MysticMoons

Postby sofs » 20 Dec 2018, 10:56

MysticMoons wrote:Oh yeah chat rooms are loads of fun! I used to spend a lot of time in AOL chat as well as yahoo chats. The best was trolling in yahoo chat with voice chat in the old days.

Right now I have not been able to find any chats. But an old site I used to go to started up a room.
Wish I could find more of them though. they move faster than forums and social. media and feel
more like real time chatting.

You do love to kick up some trouble don't you? :lol: I am kinda slow when chatting in real life too.. but once i get going its difficult to stop me. :D

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,459

Postby MysticMoons » 22 Dec 2018, 08:57

I have always loved starting trouble online. lol But This year I have matured as I am doing online business and money making things online. So I need to keep moving forward in a positive way. But yes chat rooms have always been very fun.

MysticMoons

Previous

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology