ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Netflix planning to add the alternate endings of movies on their stream

Postby fergus1234 » 25 Oct 2018, 15:31

If there is something Blurays and DVD have that Streaming services don't have it is the alternate endings. The DVD and Blu Ray copies of movies have alternate endings and behind the scenes as part of the package. At this moment streaming sites don't have those extra content. This is the reason why there are still some remaining Blu Ray and DVD collectors.

These are the alternate endings of some popular movies.

Terminator 2

Titanic

So Netflix will really try to kill of CD's by having the features that keeps them relevant.

If you can make an alternate ending for a movie that you like, what will you change?

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 269

Re: Netflix planning to add the alternate endings of movies on their stream

Postby Lushh » 25 Oct 2018, 15:51

You do have some alternative source of information. I'm not even confirming anything you write here because everything checked out so far :thumbup: You have your means and they are reliable. But for real Netflix is becoming the Ultimate Destroyer. Hmmm. I like these movie endings. I would change the ending of P.S. I Love You if I could. I would somehow make Gerard mysteriously return just before the end. :)

Lushh

ForumCoin: 508

Postby cmoneyspinner » 01 Nov 2018, 04:37

Oh wow! What an ingenious way to make more money! Go Netflix! :$: :$: :$:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 352

Postby fergus1234 » 07 Nov 2018, 17:17

Alternate endings are the only weapons dvds and bluray have left and once Netflix got access to them, they will be completely obsolete.

fergus1234

Postby mrki444 » 08 Nov 2018, 18:52

I don't like idea. It will bring many versions of movie. Movie have one version and that should stay.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 365

Postby fergus1234 » 08 Nov 2018, 19:05

mrki444 wrote:I don't like idea. It will bring many versions of movie. Movie have one version and that should stay.
Alternate endings existed since dvd is invented. All dvd's have it. Netflix now wanted digital versions of those.

fergus1234

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology