ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Anyone who heard about the woman who became bankrupt for attempting to be famous to instagram?

Postby fergus1234 » 16 Apr 2018, 07:40

:lol:

I guess after seeing Gigi Hadid and the Kardashian sisters became Multimillionaires for modelling and blogging for Instagram, this woman named Lissette Calveiro quits her job and and her life savings by trying to make a career out of Instagram. So she decided to have vacations in expensive places so her selfies will go viral and I guess take pictures of expensive foods and outfits she have so she will get famous.

Well she is now broke. If she wants to get famous from doing sexy selfies, She wont need to go to an expensive beach resort. She is in dept and now financially suffering. Oh guess what, I checked her Instagram, she is still trying to be Instafamous so she never gave up on the dream despite of the financial burdens it gave her. :|

I think there is an over saturation of Instagram models now for her to stand out.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 212

Re: Anyone who heard about the woman who became bankrupt for attempting to be famous to instagram?

Postby skysnap » 16 Apr 2018, 07:43

Lot of "follow your dreams" and "You only live once" type people are now failing and working in mcdonalds and shopping mall. So never listen to follow your dreams type writers and people. Because without plan, dreams are just dreams. And we live only once but without plan and execution, we live only once in misery.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 978

Re: Anyone who heard about the woman who became bankrupt for attempting to be famous to instagram?

Postby fergus1234 » 16 Apr 2018, 07:48

One of the successful Youtubers I know said she never quit her job until she started earning a lot. This woman quits her job thinking she will instantly successful while she is just starting out which leads to disaster.

fergus1234

Postby skysnap » 16 Apr 2018, 08:13

Yes that seems to be the case never quit your job unless you have enough in saving. And keep working. Never celebrate for the sake of being popular and show fake stuff. Be honest.

It's okay to follow dreams but you have to be realistic. Small gigs on youtube and instagram are not bad. Just don't quit job for the same and get into debt.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 978

Postby fergus1234 » 21 Apr 2018, 12:31

Her Attempt to be Instagram famous would have been better if she tried to make a blog on how to be fashionable for a low price.

fergus1234

Postby anorona » 22 Apr 2018, 15:59

This is crazy, Ive never imagined that anyone will put herself in a situation where she will lose all of her money and saving without even having the assurance about her goal.

anorona

ForumCoin: 478

Postby Angie10 » 22 Apr 2018, 16:51

Wow, that's so sad! I mean, why doesn't she just give it up and go back to her day job?! It's just so sad how everyone wants to be famous these days. I'm glad fame and celebrity just don't interest me. I mean, I'll take the money any day... LOL

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 55

Postby fergus1234 » 23 Apr 2018, 03:48

Young people should not be using celebrities and social media influences as their role models. She have this mindset she will be instantly successful which really worked against her.

fergus1234

Postby cmoneyspinner » 24 Apr 2018, 01:44

She went on vacation in expensive places and didn't catch the eye of any rich guys?? :lol: :lol:

Jokes aside. It seems to me like she just didn't or doesn't have a good plan. I mean she's not exactly dreaming an impossible dream. Lots of people become models every day. Some get lucky. They're in the right place at the right time. But others succeed because they had a game plan that worked.

There's still hope for her though. Maybe her photos might be seen eventually. She's already made herself famous because everybody is talking about all the money she spent making herself unfamous. :? :lol: :lol:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 24

Postby fergus1234 » 30 Apr 2018, 07:19

I guess she noticed that popular instagram models and influencers have expensive vacation and she thought that is the key to fame. The oldest post of successful Instagram models are selfies at home and cheap places like parks and groceries. They started with nothing. She decided to not start with baby steps.

fergus1234

Postby j_bar_ » 05 May 2018, 09:40

She could've done it on the side as a hobby while keeping her job. I guess she overestimated herself.

j_bar_

ForumCoin: 36

Postby Kieranlewix » 05 May 2018, 17:55

fergus1234 wrote: :lol:

I guess after seeing Gigi Hadid and the Kardashian sisters became Multimillionaires for modelling and blogging for Instagram, this woman named Lissette Calveiro quits her job and and her life savings by trying to make a career out of Instagram. So she decided to have vacations in expensive places so her selfies will go viral and I guess take pictures of expensive foods and outfits she have so she will get famous.

Well she is now broke. If she wants to get famous from doing sexy selfies, She wont need to go to an expensive beach resort. She is in dept and now financially suffering. Oh guess what, I checked her Instagram, she is still trying to be Instafamous so she never gave up on the dream despite of the financial burdens it gave her. :|

I think there is an over saturation of Instagram models now for her to stand out.

It's quite sad to see people giving up on good things in their life just to risk it all on vanity. Basically, she gambled her well-paying job and lost. Fame is actually a form of power. Celebrities are kings and queens in their own way you know. If you are a Christian, you know what the Bible says about power; those who want it never do get it. Power is meant to be given but nowadays we all want to take it. :lol: The best thing for her to do now is to go back to her employer and beg for her job back.

Kieranlewix

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 23

Postby fergus1234 » 07 May 2018, 06:58

She is still trying to be an internet star but for a lower budget now. I just hope she learned her lesson.

fergus1234

Postby A K Rao » 01 Sep 2018, 06:21

It is really shocking to know that a girl can go this extent to become popular on the Instagram so that she can become a famous model! This is an example for other girls who are spending a lot become famous! Thanks!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 966

Postby arunima » 01 Sep 2018, 09:16

I am not on Instagram and not aware of getting famous as a model on Instagram. Are they paid for getting famous??
This lady has gone too far to become famous and she has still not given up. I hope she becomes an example for others and help them from not taking such extreme steps.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 708

Next

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology