ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet and other technology

Anyone who heard about the woman who became bankrupt for attempting to be famous to instagram?

Postby fergus1234 » 16 Apr 2018, 07:40

:lol:

I guess after seeing Gigi Hadid and the Kardashian sisters became Multimillionaires for modelling and blogging for Instagram, this woman named Lissette Calveiro quits her job and and her life savings by trying to make a career out of Instagram. So she decided to have vacations in expensive places so her selfies will go viral and I guess take pictures of expensive foods and outfits she have so she will get famous.

Well she is now broke. If she wants to get famous from doing sexy selfies, She wont need to go to an expensive beach resort. She is in dept and now financially suffering. Oh guess what, I checked her Instagram, she is still trying to be Instafamous so she never gave up on the dream despite of the financial burdens it gave her. :|

I think there is an over saturation of Instagram models now for her to stand out.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 204

Re: Anyone who heard about the woman who became bankrupt for attempting to be famous to instagram?

Postby skysnap » 16 Apr 2018, 07:43

Lot of "follow your dreams" and "You only live once" type people are now failing and working in mcdonalds and shopping mall. So never listen to follow your dreams type writers and people. Because without plan, dreams are just dreams. And we live only once but without plan and execution, we live only once in misery.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 806

Re: Anyone who heard about the woman who became bankrupt for attempting to be famous to instagram?

Postby fergus1234 » 16 Apr 2018, 07:48

One of the successful Youtubers I know said she never quit her job until she started earning a lot. This woman quits her job thinking she will instantly successful while she is just starting out which leads to disaster.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 204

Postby skysnap » 16 Apr 2018, 08:13

Yes that seems to be the case never quit your job unless you have enough in saving. And keep working. Never celebrate for the sake of being popular and show fake stuff. Be honest.

It's okay to follow dreams but you have to be realistic. Small gigs on youtube and instagram are not bad. Just don't quit job for the same and get into debt.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 806

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology