*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

How About Ayuwage

Postby ksridharprasad » 18 Dec 2015, 17:46

Hi Friends,

Long back itself I have heard about this Ayuwage, long back means two or three years back. On that I does not understand the site I think that is the reason I have not done the site. Once again today I have heard about Ayuwage that some body got payment from this site. What is the potency to earn money in this site, please share your experience about this site if we are suitable for Ayuwage site we can also earn something from this site.

ksridharprasad

Referrals: 13
ForumCoin: 292

Banner Ad

Re: How About Ayuwage

Postby iyanpol12 » 19 Dec 2015, 01:29

You can do different tasks there. There are PTCs in different rates. The highest is 0.015 while the lowest is 0.001. You can also do download apps, surveys and others. I just got paid last week and I am now at $3. Aiming to cashout next week.

iyanpol12

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 251

Postby peachpurple » 19 Dec 2015, 05:48

oh this is similar to familyclix, advertiser junction, I am at $1.30 now

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 331

Postby helpinghand » 19 Dec 2015, 07:11

I was active there a long time back and could withdraw $5 at different times. The site is very legit, but the issue is that you cannot earn more than $8 in a month, that means your earning potential is very limited and it is a time consuming job. I think Chatabout is better than this and there is no limitation in Chatbaout. Rates are almost same.

helpinghand

ForumCoin: 85

Postby Angie10 » 19 Dec 2015, 09:25

I once registered with Ayuwage, but quickly got bored of it and never returned. My account is still open, but I have no intention of going back. It's juts not my thing at all. BUT I can confirm it's a legitimate, paying site as I have a few online friends who are very happy there.

Angie10

ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby ksridharprasad » 19 Dec 2015, 12:23

Angie10 wrote:I once registered with Ayuwage, but quickly got bored of it and never returned. My account is still open, but I have no intention of going back. It's juts not my thing at all. BUT I can confirm it's a legitimate, paying site as I have a few online friends who are very happy there.

Hi Angie,

Thanks for the response, just heard about this site in some other site they have earned. If I cannot make atleast 10 dollars per month in any site easily it is waste of doing that site. Even this site also cannot give even 5 dollars per month, but I have earned several dollars in this site so i cannot leave this site.

ksridharprasad

Referrals: 13
ForumCoin: 292

Postby iyanpol12 » 20 Dec 2015, 01:53

ksridharprasad wrote:
Angie10 wrote:I once registered with Ayuwage, but quickly got bored of it and never returned. My account is still open, but I have no intention of going back. It's juts not my thing at all. BUT I can confirm it's a legitimate, paying site as I have a few online friends who are very happy there.

Hi Angie,

Thanks for the response, just heard about this site in some other site they have earned. If I cannot make atleast 10 dollars per month in any site easily it is waste of doing that site. Even this site also cannot give even 5 dollars per month, but I have earned several dollars in this site so i cannot leave this site.

I earn $5 every month in this site with just PTC alone. It's just secondary as I click adds while listening to calls in Huamnatic because I get bored with listening to calls alone. And I am glad to earn $5 or more in just a month.

iyanpol12

ForumCoin: 251

Postby helpinghand » 21 Dec 2015, 08:40

I think that is a good strategy. $5 as a side income is not bad at all. Moreover, it is legit and you will get paid for the effort you put in.

helpinghand

Postby grecy0905 » 21 Dec 2015, 18:48

iyanpol12 wrote:
ksridharprasad wrote:

Hi Angie,

I earn $5 every month in this site with just PTC alone. It's just secondary as I click adds while listening to calls in Huamnatic because I get bored with listening to calls alone. And I am glad to earn $5 or more in just a month.

I always forget about this site. I rather work in here than clicking satoshi hahahaha. Or maybe it is a great addition to satoshi while listening to calls at Humanatic.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby simonex » 31 Dec 2015, 17:27

I was registered today on AyuWage, and it seems it's a good site, and the earnings come fast, comparing with other PTC sites(although AyuWage is not only a PTC site)

simonex

ForumCoin: 55

Postby grecy0905 » 31 Dec 2015, 18:05

I earned 0.1 from the site, and it would take me years before I could have $5. I can't try the survey sites because I open the site when I am working at Humanatic. I am only clicking the ads.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby helpinghand » 31 Dec 2015, 23:12

simonex wrote:I was registered today on AyuWage, and it seems it's a good site, and the earnings come fast, comparing with other PTC sites(although AyuWage is not only a PTC site)

You can earn more if you keep on visiting the site at different times of the day. But the earning potential is only to a max of $8 per month even after spending too much of time.

helpinghand

Postby Vinaya » 02 Jan 2016, 00:41

what kind of site is this? a PTC, GPT, writing site, forum? I have heard the name but do not know the nature of the site. I wish someone had shared information on the site

Vinaya
Banned

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: -1

Postby simonex » 02 Jan 2016, 08:33

It's not a writing site, it is possible to earn here clicking on sites, or on banners, or completing surveys and watching emails. It's something closed to ClixSense, but different though, because here the rewards consist in credits converted into money. The minimum cash out is $5.

--- 02 Jan 2016, 08:34 ---

helpinghand wrote:
simonex wrote:I was registered today on AyuWage, and it seems it's a good site, and the earnings come fast, comparing with other PTC sites(although AyuWage is not only a PTC site)

You can earn more if you keep on visiting the site at different times of the day. But the earning potential is only to a max of $8 per month even after spending too much of time.

Sorry, but I didn't find in the FAQ section the limit of $8 per month, only the minimum amount for redemption as being $5.

simonex

Postby simonex » 04 Jan 2016, 16:08

Although my points and earnings too increase fast on this site, I'm getting already bored of clicking and opening a lot of pages. :) Someone else had the same feeling?

simonex

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum