*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How About Ayuwage

Postby amitkokiladitya » 14 Jul 2018, 04:53

nela13 wrote:
verity wrote:when i joined Ayuwage i thought its was easy. after you sign up you can start clicking advertisements. like other ptc websites. but im wrong in my thoughts!
Ayuwage has its ups and downs like many other sites, but I think it is easier reach the minimum as they have a lot of ads lately. I have been receiving many ads in the regular tab, yesterday I was able to earn 25 cents in 15 minutes.

This sounds good. I would love to join the site. Did you upgrade your membership for receiving so many ads?

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Banner Ad

Postby nela13 » 14 Jul 2018, 14:22

amitkokiladitya wrote:This sounds good. I would love to join the site. Did you upgrade your membership for receiving so many ads?

No, I am a regular member and I am not exploring all the sections, I only watch ads in the view and regular tab but I know other users are earning more because they do offers in other sections.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby chicnthin » 14 Jul 2018, 14:38

kaka135 wrote:
JASPREET wrote:Have they added more ads to help us earn quickly? I haven't visited this website from many months and don't know if my account is active or not.

Yes, I think there are quite a number of ads lately, in all four tabs. So perhaps it's good to check out your account.

I want to share that I have just received my payment, which I requested in end of May. I received the approval email and expected to receive it by 2 July, and I really got it.

Here's my proof:

Does it really take that long to receive a payment from ayuwage?

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 220

Postby nela13 » 14 Jul 2018, 14:46

chicnthin wrote:Does it really take that long to receive a payment from ayuwage?

that is one of the issues with the site, the time they take to process payments but besides they take one month and sometimes more what is important is that they pay. I requested a payment of $5 on 12 of this month and I know I will only receive it by the end of August.

nela13

Postby ceci » 14 Jul 2018, 16:02

There were many 30 credits ads this morning, so 10 plus cents made.

ceci

Referrals: 5

Postby kaka135 » 14 Jul 2018, 22:03

nela13 wrote:
chicnthin wrote:Does it really take that long to receive a payment from ayuwage?

that is one of the issues with the site, the time they take to process payments but besides they take one month and sometimes more what is important is that they pay. I requested a payment of $5 on 12 of this month and I know I will only receive it by the end of August.

I think it depends on when Ayuwage processes the payment. I remember I did receive my payment after requesting it for a few days once. I guess it's because they processed the payments just a few days after I requested my payment, and some had been waiting for a month.

I also requested my payment yesterday. Hope we will receive our payment soon. ;)

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby nela13 » 15 Jul 2018, 09:35

kaka135 wrote:think it depends on when Ayuwage processes the payment. I remember I did receive my payment after requesting it for a few days once. I guess it's because they processed the payments just a few days after I requested my payment, and some had been waiting for a month.

I also requested my payment yesterday. Hope we will receive our payment soon.

Yes, it happens to me once too, while everyone was complaining about their payment delay I received mine in a week. Let's wait and see how long it will take this time :roll:

nela13

Postby ceci » 15 Jul 2018, 13:29

nela13 wrote:
kaka135 wrote:think it depends on when Ayuwage processes the payment. I remember I did receive my payment after requesting it for a few days once. I guess it's because they processed the payments just a few days after I requested my payment, and some had been waiting for a month.

Yes, it happens to me once too, while everyone was complaining about their payment delay I received mine in a week. Let's wait and see how long it will take this time :roll:

Congrats, @chicnthin, think this was the pay date since end of May. We could have to wait for month for the payment to be cleared.

ceci

Postby chicnthin » 15 Jul 2018, 13:40

nela13 wrote:

Thanks! What matters the most is they are legit site and paying its members.

chicnthin

Postby kaka135 » 17 Jul 2018, 02:34

I am happy to received an email from Ayuwage, saying my payment has been approved, and I can expect my payment to be received between 17 July to 23 July. I requested my payment on 14 July. At first I thought I might need to wait until end of the month or perhaps next month. It's good that they process the payment so fast this time. The last payment I received was on 2 July, so it seems like they are processing the payments twice this month.

@nela13 Have you received your payment approval email?

kaka135

Postby amitkokiladitya » 17 Jul 2018, 03:13

kaka135 wrote:
nela13 wrote:

I think it depends on when Ayuwage processes the payment. I remember I did receive my payment after requesting it for a few days once. I guess it's because they processed the payments just a few days after I requested my payment, and some had been waiting for a month.

I also requested my payment yesterday. Hope we will receive our payment soon. ;)

I'm happy to hear that the site is still paying its members. Some of the members are having payment issues. I have just started working on the site and was wondering whether my decision is correct or not.

amitkokiladitya

Postby kaka135 » 17 Jul 2018, 04:11

amitkokiladitya wrote:I'm happy to hear that the site is still paying its members. Some of the members are having payment issues. I have just started working on the site and was wondering whether my decision is correct or not.

I think it's good that you just give it a try as there are many ads now. I got my last payment on 2nd July, so yes, the site is still paying. Hopefully I will my next payment within a week.

kaka135

Postby ceci » 17 Jul 2018, 10:29

I am about $9.29 now, hope able to hit cash out during this week, and looking forward for payment in August, say middle of August?

ceci

Postby Yugocean » 17 Jul 2018, 10:33

ceci wrote:I am about $9.29 now, hope able to hit cash out during this week, and looking forward for payment in August, say middle of August?

How much you waited for last payment?
$10 might be there in 2-3 days, but payment will be in queue.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby chicnthin » 17 Jul 2018, 11:00

ceci wrote:
nela13 wrote:

Congrats, @chicnthin, think this was the pay date since end of May. We could have to wait for month for the payment to be cleared.

I just got my account suspended, they claimed that I was using vpn. I don't even know how that works. I'm so close to the minimum and then this.

chicnthin

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum