*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Can anyone with money start a business?

Postby XileBlane » 04 Aug 2015, 18:25

If someone knows what to do then of course they can run a good business with enough money. Hell... just leave all that money in a trusted bank and you'll earn interest. Banks in my country offer upto 12% interest per year (Requires a lot of money, but OP did ask what to do if you win a lottery).
Lets say if I keep 1 million in the bank for a year. With 12% interest I should get 100,000 next year without doing anything at all. ;)

XileBlane

ForumCoin: 53

Banner Ad

Postby helpinghand » 04 Aug 2015, 20:09

Yes, anybody can start a business but running it successfully is a challenge that needs a lot of insight and experience. In today's world there is stiff competition everywhere and you need to stand out to win. It is rightly said that to win competition you need not do different things, but do things differently. For winning your main focus area should be customers. :)

helpinghand

ForumCoin: 85

Postby Aian » 04 Aug 2015, 20:14

If they have a good knowledge and a clear, planned idea of what they can/want to do then it's definitely possible.
I like passive income (Earn without much/no work) and arbitrary stuff (Buy for less and sell for more, But i like to buy things I can sell quickly).
i don't think like this because I'm lazy or something, because I'm not. i just like to find the most efficient work while not over working. I'm a hard worker but I like to have my results satisfying according to my work

Aian

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 5

Postby blair » 05 Aug 2015, 01:01

You will be surprised to know that there are successful business people who did not even went to college. Some big business started out of an experiment made in a kitchen or student's dorm and so on. Your lack of skills, your lack of money, or whatever situation you are in does not have to hinder you from being successful in business.

blair

ForumCoin: 588

Postby mimi88jade » 05 Aug 2015, 04:12

Good that you guys are business minded. I like to put up a business too maybe after my boyfriends struggle now. I would love to have that kind of earning that I can say that this is really is it. :lol:

mimi88jade

ForumCoin: 176

Postby Doby » 05 Aug 2015, 12:20

Anyone can create a successful business especially if he likes the genre of the business. However, you could also pay for a Chief Executive Officer who will be managing the company for you. :D

Doby

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 57

Postby Allius » 05 Aug 2015, 14:22

I think that anyone with money can start a business, but I have my doubts that everyone has success with the business in which invested. Managing a business is not an easy task ...

Allius

ForumCoin: 155

Postby shahzebayub » 05 Aug 2015, 17:00

Investment is sometimes very necessary for the online business without invest your success chances will not increase

shahzebayub
Banned

Referrals: 23
ForumCoin: 75

Postby freelancermariagrace » 19 Sep 2018, 14:54

Definitely. All you need is some attitude (perseverance, strong will, determination) to run a business. You can start running your online business (sell apparels, gadgets, makeups, beauty products, etc).

freelancermariagrace

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 650

Postby ahmedo24 » 19 Sep 2018, 19:38

Yes, anyone with money can start business but certainly not every body that starts business are able to sustain it, it is very important to know the business want to invest in, it opportunities and challenges

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby darrensurrey » 19 Sep 2018, 21:17

lludawg wrote:Many of my friends are going to business school. However, I am wondering if you won the lottery, would you be able to start a successful business without having any business schooling?

You don't need a business degree to start a business although it can be useful and provide inspiration plus get you understanding the finance side of things a bit better.

darrensurrey

ForumCoin: 88

Postby augusta » 20 Sep 2018, 01:10

This is a tricky question because sometimes money isn't just enough. Every other things must into play to succeed or else it will all go down the drain. I think we need expertise than even the money.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby riddy09 » 20 Sep 2018, 05:30

augusta wrote:This is a tricky question because sometimes money isn't just enough. Every other things must into play to succeed or else it will all go down the drain. I think we need expertise than even the money.

It is not. A businessman must know or have knowledge in the financial field or businesses. You can't start without any plan or strategy for your business. There are many things to do and consider before starting a business.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby anorona » 20 Sep 2018, 05:33

If you won a lottery and want to start big business, then it is much better to take propper schooling, traning, seminars and advise from those who have the knowledge running a big business. This will teach you the proper ways of managing your business.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby junrose123 » 20 Sep 2018, 06:01

Yes of course because we really need money to start a certain business. Without money to be used for capital then we cannot have a business.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum