*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do you set a goal for earning?

Postby katkat » 05 Jul 2018, 06:01

After earning here, I think a goal can be a challenged. I don't see any wrong doing of having it. I might try to do it in the next days.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby grecy0905 » 06 Jul 2018, 13:41

I really would want to set a goal. Actually this is my first night to try if I can make $6 a day with Humanatic as I am no longer working on the site due to lots of online job activities and offline work too. I don't want to abandon my online sites. I will note my earnings today on Humanatic and this will be the basis of my online earnings a day and for a month.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby Kei » 06 Jul 2018, 14:04

I set my goal as that is important to know if you are doing good or just wasting precious time. Usually you don't always meet the exact goal. It could be more or less. What is important is to know how far you can go.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby SUPERSINGH » 06 Jul 2018, 14:06

Its nice to have a minimum Goal like $30-50 dollars a month and in a way it will help us to do well and no need to put extra pressure on ourself

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby skysnap » 07 Jul 2018, 08:35

I think some of the time goal for earning often does not met. And we have to find out other means or have to change the site or the skill that earns us.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby JASPREET » 07 Jul 2018, 08:55

I have 5-10 Dollars per month Goal and I am achieving that most of the time and I will increase target after some months

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 571

Postby riddy09 » 08 Jul 2018, 23:21

We can get more in different sites if we can be more active and diversify. We can set the goal with different targets because we can't be consistent with the earnings we get from different sites.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 1

Postby chicnthin » 13 Jul 2018, 11:53

Even if I set a goal, I won't reach it due to inability. I can't stay much time online.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 220

Postby riddy09 » 14 Jul 2018, 05:56

Probably because you don't have enough time to do so? If you have more time to accomplish those goals then, it will be possible. You can be more multitasking but require a lot of energy to do it.

riddy09

Postby tusziget » 14 Jul 2018, 05:57

It is good to set a goal for earning,because this can motivate you to try more to earn cash online.But don't expect to fulfill all those goals in short period of time.You need time and patience.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby beriut » 14 Jul 2018, 08:47

My goals when i'm starting is I'm happy with $5 a month but with my experiences now earning online I think I should aim more for a bigger amount.

beriut

ForumCoin: 81

Postby rosetta » 14 Jul 2018, 16:54

I tried many times but failed due to some or the other reasons. Hope to set again.

rosetta

ForumCoin: 128

Postby riddy09 » 15 Jul 2018, 00:11

It's fine to fail or make mistakes sometimes. This way you learn from your mistakes. Although, if you keep failing every month for your goals then it means that you are not making effort to do so.

riddy09

Postby Happyland » 17 Jul 2018, 12:11

iyanpol12 wrote:In every site that I do, I set a goal to reach like in Humanatic, Ayuwage and myLot. But here in Forum Coin and Blogjob, I set to reach the maximum of posts or points.

Wow you use a lot of sites. It is great that you have set a goal for them. Striving for something and achieving it is a race well run.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby Netherrealmer » 17 Jul 2018, 12:42

My mission is to earn 40 dollars a day. I have to use multiple sites to make it happen.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 1,530

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum