ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best writing site these days?

Postby kataomoi » 04 Oct 2015, 09:53

I use Persona Paper. It doesn't pay very much, but the community is great. I also heard blogjob is a good one to join although I personally don't know much about it..

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 831

Postby abidri » 04 Oct 2015, 10:42

hello everybody
i didn't have any experience on online sites of earning i mean i can't judgment about who is better than the other but i think the forumcoin is cool and it and that site is pays well ;)

abidri

ForumCoin: 208

Postby SHOHANA » 04 Oct 2015, 13:18

To be honest i have quit almost all the writing sites because after bubblews many writing sites cheat me and play with my emotion so after bubblews i still don't get any writing site which pays, but now a days my friends refer me to be active on blogjob where earning is not so fast but the site is legit.

SHOHANA

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 251

Postby Angie10 » 04 Oct 2015, 16:02

nerdonforumcoin wrote:I don't consider ForumCoin a writing site so I will categorize it as the best forum site.

For me Blogjob is the best, followed by DailyTwoCents and Wikinut. I have an account on these sites but not so much active.

I agree, strictly speaking; sites like ForumCoin and ChatAbout are NOT writing sites, but lean more towards paid forum posting sites!

Anyhow, I just want to say well done to those who've successfully earnt through and been paid by BlogJob! I mean, a $100 pay out is brilliant. How long does it typically take to reach 10 000 points, which I take it gets you $100?

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,272

Postby freelancermariagrace » 10 Oct 2018, 08:23

I have heard about Hubpages and iWriter but I haven’t tried those websites yet. But you can try BitLanders. I already have reached the minimum payout but I have no plans of withdrawing it yet because I am saving it up to buy a pack of gems.

freelancermariagrace

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 193

Postby Mamun » 05 Nov 2018, 13:17

As majority are sayimg try out mylot, Forumcoin, Blogjob and also try put hubpages. Furthermore, try out some more sites like wikinut, opinionswalls.com, bitlanders.com etc.

Mamun
Banned

ForumCoin: 179

Postby jobless dude » 05 Nov 2018, 13:22

swalia wrote:After bubblews, I have still to find a writing site that pays well and on time. I know bubblews scammed a lot of people including me, but during its prime days, it used to pay really well.
I am writing on blogjob and hubpages these days. Yet to get any payment from either which I think is going to be a long and tedious journey before I actually earn from them.
Which is the best writing site according to you these days?

Niume is not paying nowadays.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 1

Postby Mamun » 07 Nov 2018, 15:13

Mamun wrote:As majority are sayimg try out mylot, Forumcoin, Blogjob and also try put hubpages. Furthermore, try out some more sites like wikinut, opinionswalls.com, bitlanders.com etc.

What is the minimum payout of blogjob?

Mamun
Banned

ForumCoin: 179

Postby jobless dude » 07 Nov 2018, 17:17

The best writing site is having a own blog. You don't have any restrictions and you can blog on your own style.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 1

Postby swalia » 07 Nov 2018, 17:26

jobless dude wrote:The best writing site is having a own blog. You don't have any restrictions and you can blog on your own style.

I agree...but earning through blog is also not that easy. getting approval for adsense in itself is so tough nowadays.

swalia

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 588

Postby ptrikha21 » 07 Nov 2018, 18:52

If you do not think of money, it is two drops of ink.
Else
Forum coin, mylot , the new Digi Global forum.

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 514

Postby Rational Mind » 07 Nov 2018, 23:57

Not just for the writers, it is also difficult for a writing site to survive. The competition is tough, it is difficult to get good writers, and requires different ways to monetize the site.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby Alexandoy » 08 Nov 2018, 00:50

kataomoi wrote:I use Persona Paper. It doesn't pay very much, but the community is great. I also heard blogjob is a good one to join although I personally don't know much about it..

I think I have an account in Persona Paper. It was just not doing good that I left the site. But maybe my profile is still valid.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 1,354

Postby a_jerobon » 08 Nov 2018, 04:09

My best writing site this days is mylot. I am thinking of quitting article writing and just concentrate in writing at mylot, forum coin, your cash chat and digital global.

a_jerobon

ForumCoin: 98

Postby jackchun » 08 Nov 2018, 04:39

I agree that, at least you can earn something for each forum post, rather than you may earn nothing from articles

jackchun

ForumCoin: 597

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum