ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best writing site these days?

Postby peachpurple » 02 Oct 2015, 06:58

After Bubblews, I say is Blogjob and Forumcoins, then Hubpages, the rest, hardly able to reach 5 cents per day.

But you can try writedge, daily two cents and persona paper

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 245

Postby abidri » 02 Oct 2015, 11:21

i am writing a in this Forumcoin of course not a lot because i am a beginner in this site
and sometime i write in warriorforum it is good tow .

abidri

ForumCoin: 208

Postby clixfactory » 02 Oct 2015, 17:53

For me blogjob, forumcoin and bitcointalk are the best.

clixfactory

ForumCoin: 1

Postby fati55 » 02 Oct 2015, 20:12

blogjob and daily2cents is best online website for writing and i have many more but theu stop paying so only.this too are.good

fati55

ForumCoin: 451

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 02 Oct 2015, 22:45

I don't consider ForumCoin a writing site so I will categorize it as the best forum site.

For me Blogjob is the best, followed by DailyTwoCents and Wikinut. I have an account on these sites but not so much active.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 32

Postby imadmaaziz » 02 Oct 2015, 22:48

Well this best is blogger and blog job for me and it is my opinion I really don't have to explain because you can earn hundreds of dollars if you work hard and that's the best

imadmaaziz

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 87

Postby Vinaya » 03 Oct 2015, 01:16

How good is blogjob, the time will tell. But Hupages is really good. you are earn in multiple ways, hubpages earning program, ebay, amazon and adsense. However, it will take many months to earn money on hubpages because it depends on external traffic.

Vinaya
Banned

ForumCoin: -1

Postby mirzag » 03 Oct 2015, 04:51

ksridharprasad wrote:Hi Friends,

I am writing a little in this Forumcoin, mylot and My kites sites daily and regularly, I have stopped posting any article since 4 months in Wikinut site. I have not started my journey with Blogjob site, if I start my journey with blogjob it may be some what good, but due to lack of time I cannot participate in Blogjob site, My be blogjob site is good I will this writing site soon.

What are the rates if mykites and what are the method of getting views

mirzag

ForumCoin: 34

Postby grecy0905 » 03 Oct 2015, 05:15

I am writing a little in this Forumcoin, mylot and My kites sites daily and regularly, I have stopped posting any article since 4 months in Wikinut site. I have not started my journey with Blogjob site, if I start my journey with blogjob it may be some what good, but due to lack of time I cannot participate in Blogjob site, My be blogjob site is good I will this writing site soon.

I hope you write soon. I never stop promoting the site as I got paid $100 already. It is a good part time job, actually a perfect one if you have the brains to blog after a very tiring and exhausting day. It can drains my brain almost everyday but I ain't stopping.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 247

Postby SnSu » 03 Oct 2015, 17:21

for me I think is the best site pay for writing Blogjob and Forumcoin I'm really were compared when I realized that these sites pay for the effort exerted a lot of sites that do several months of effort and achieve them what little.

SnSu

ForumCoin: 191

Postby Vinaya » 04 Oct 2015, 01:41

I have been regularly writing online since 2010,however, I received my first payment from online writing only in 2012. I have written for many writes some defunct now and some struggling and some running well. However, my best advice for anyone who wants to make money by writing online,don't waste your time on writing site, begin your own site. I have been saving money so that I can launch my own site and I can survive for 6 months even if I don't make any money on my site.

Vinaya
Banned

ForumCoin: -1

Postby iyanpol12 » 04 Oct 2015, 02:00

I am in Bubblews before, likewise Persona Paper. But both has low rates and I can't recommend them to you. I prefer Blogjob now and Forum sites.

iyanpol12

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 221

Postby grecy0905 » 04 Oct 2015, 05:44

I am not having good experience with Mykites.I recommend you to get serious with Blogjob as you can see your points increase after an activity you did and pay prompt.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 247

Postby Atongis » 04 Oct 2015, 07:22

I don't have idea about it. I haven't joined any writing site after Bubblews. I hope there will be something like Bubblews before that will come out there.

Atongis

ForumCoin: 36

Postby mirzag » 04 Oct 2015, 07:30

Blogjob, hubpages are very good sites these days if you write well you may not earn much in starting but will get good earning after some time

mirzag

ForumCoin: 34

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum