ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Best writing site these days?

Postby swalia » 24 Sep 2015, 17:02

After bubblews, I have still to find a writing site that pays well and on time. I know bubblews scammed a lot of people including me, but during its prime days, it used to pay really well.
I am writing on blogjob and hubpages these days. Yet to get any payment from either which I think is going to be a long and tedious journey before I actually earn from them.
Which is the best writing site according to you these days?

Know your future http://astrokrsna.com
Happiness & Meaningful living http://spiritualboosters.in/
Interesting articles & poetry http://hubpages.com/@swalia
Join Niume & earn https://niume.com/?ambassadorID=50548
Write on literacybase and earn http://literacybase.com/?mref=swalia
swalia

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 588

Re: Best writing site these days?

Postby fati55 » 24 Sep 2015, 19:39

i think now a.day blogjob is working very good and hubpages is.also best and.both work nicely and honestly

fati55

ForumCoin: 451

Postby robeen05 » 24 Sep 2015, 19:42

Hi , i think Nowdays Blogjob is the best choice for writers because it give you the chance to write evertyhing you want to tell peoples about without limits and you can earn 25$ per month when you are a beginner ! :D

robeen05

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 25

Postby ksridharprasad » 24 Sep 2015, 21:12

Hi Friends,

I am writing a little in this Forumcoin, mylot and My kites sites daily and regularly, I have stopped posting any article since 4 months in Wikinut site. I have not started my journey with Blogjob site, if I start my journey with blogjob it may be some what good, but due to lack of time I cannot participate in Blogjob site, My be blogjob site is good I will this writing site soon.

ksridharprasad

Referrals: 13
ForumCoin: 292

Postby Cristiane8228 » 24 Sep 2015, 21:49

Good friend me really only taste and use the forumCoin the best paying in the moment and for that I recommend and in my opinion and the best :)

Cristiane8228
Banned

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 398

Postby helpinghand » 24 Sep 2015, 22:32

I think writedge would be a good option to try. The minimum withdrawal limit is only $5 and they are legit. They also own another site called dailytwocents which is very low on traffic and earning is quite difficult there.

I am in WhatsAround…Join me & I’ll help you level up and earn your first $100 !!!
To join me click now https://www.whatsaround.com/signup/Ej4wA
All you need is a smartphone with minimum 5 megapixel camera.
This is a genuine mobile app owned by WhatsAround Inc., California.
helpinghand

ForumCoin: 85

Postby Tanawan » 25 Sep 2015, 01:31

Blogjob and hubpages. If you are a very good writer try listverse thaey pay 100 dollars for impecable article

Tanawan

ForumCoin: 321

Postby Vinaya » 25 Sep 2015, 01:33

If you believe online writing is a way to earn quick money then you are wrong. You need to work for years because you will actually earn from your online work. If you want quick money from writing stop spending time on writing site and begin to look for writing work on freelancer site.

Vinaya
Banned

ForumCoin: -1

Postby vathsala » 25 Sep 2015, 02:44

Since a couple of years i am hearing about blogjob and hubpages and think its reputation is good and it is a legit site and paying promptly to its members. Since i am poor in writing, i never tried to work in those sites but thinking of starting my journey with whatever knowledge i have as practice makes a man perfect :)

vathsala

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 269

Postby mirzag » 25 Sep 2015, 04:38

I knows about two sites one is blogjob.com and other is hubpages on the pages you can get AdSense while writing on there site

mirzag

ForumCoin: 34

Postby zidannkh » 25 Sep 2015, 08:24

well in my side 'there is no best writing sites I have seen' because I believe bubblews was first and best site and after it there is no good site came.

zidannkh

ForumCoin: 154

Postby lejla1311 » 25 Sep 2015, 08:32

For me BlogJob is teh best writing site currently. I also have an account on Hubpages, but I am not that active there. My work from Squidoo was transferred there, so I have around 20 articles there.

lejla1311

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 225

Postby Angie10 » 25 Sep 2015, 11:00

If there's a viable, legitimate and paying writing site out there, I don't know it. I'm not saying there's none, I'm just putting it out there that I've had it up to 'here' with article writing sites. You put in so much work, only to walk away with very little. I don't think it's worth my time, quite frankly.

I can vouch for DailyTwoCents being a good, decent site, albeit a slow earner. The owners are writers themselves and are very friendly and approachable. I have an account there, but haven't written there for absolute ages because it's a slow earner. Maybe I didn't give it enough chance, because I have an online friend who assures me she regularly makes upwards of $600 on the site :(

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,607

Postby kyuminette » 25 Sep 2015, 18:02

I believe that the best writing site is Blogjob and Forumcoin .and Ill be active with blogjob but I am losing some ideas what to post I prefer Forumcoin because it so easy .

kyuminette

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 199

Postby Tanawan » 26 Sep 2015, 00:33

Angie10 wrote:If there's a viable, legitimate and paying writing site out there, I don't know it. I'm not saying there's none, I'm just putting it out there that I've had it up to 'here' with article writing sites. You put in so much work, only to walk away with very little. I don't think it's worth my time, quite frankly.

I can vouch for DailyTwoCents being a good, decent site, albeit a slow earner. The owners are writers themselves and are very friendly and approachable. I have an account there, but haven't written there for absolute ages because it's a slow earner. Maybe I didn't give it enough chance, because I have an online friend who assures me she regularly makes upwards of $600 on the site :(

I quit daily2cents, is really very slow, i tried seraphic insights but people said that is scam :?

Tanawan

ForumCoin: 321

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum