ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Hey, are you Addicted to Earning Money online?

Postby johnywalker » 31 Aug 2018, 07:30

I am a newbie. So far I have only made few bucks. I am not still addicted but I am having fun.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby Katriona_22 » 31 Aug 2018, 08:12

I think I am, I got to be very busy everyday working offline but I found time to visit some site and work even for an hour or two, I don't want to missed the day without posting in some earning sites.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 531

Postby JASPREET » 31 Aug 2018, 09:33

I cannot be addicted and when I don't feel to come online, I don't come and try to take break whenever I want,

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 912

Postby ruthmongare » 31 Aug 2018, 20:11

Yes am so much addicted and whenever I don't login to a site the whole day I feel like my day is wasted.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 499

Postby Kei » 31 Aug 2018, 20:32

I think I'm addicted. Since I started earning online, I haven't looked back and any day I miss online, it is like I haven't done something worthwhile. I don't think I'll stop earning online anytime soon.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 247

Postby amitkokiladitya » 01 Sep 2018, 03:10

I always prefer to remain addicted to earning online. Because if I don't work here, I just keep wasting my time in futile things.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 304

Postby spiderdust » 01 Sep 2018, 03:47

Addicted? That's kind of an extreme thing.

I enjoy being able to earn some money online, but it doesn't control my life or interfere with my relationships. It is not a negative thing in my life. So no, I wouldn't say that I'm addicted.

Honestly, calling it an addiction really belittles people who deal with actual, real addictions.

spiderdust

ForumCoin: 89

Postby tusziget » 01 Sep 2018, 04:19

It is not an addiction,if you wish to earn some cash online.It is good to keep some balance between work and personal life.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 813

Postby kaka135 » 01 Sep 2018, 04:57

Sometimes I am, but at the moment I am not, as I am focusing on my higher priority list in my life now. I still work online whenever possible, as the online income allows me to buy something I want online. It's just that I focus on what I need to do first.

kaka135

ForumCoin: 107

Postby arunima » 01 Sep 2018, 09:42

amitkokiladitya wrote:I always prefer to remain addicted to earning online. Because if I don't work here, I just keep wasting my time in futile things.

I totally agree. It is a good use of your spare time. But definitely it should not hamper other things in life.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 378

Postby ceci » 01 Sep 2018, 11:02

arunima wrote:
amitkokiladitya wrote:I always prefer to remain addicted to earning online. Because if I don't work here, I just keep wasting my time in futile things.

I totally agree. It is a good use of your spare time. But definitely it should not hamper other things in life.

Agree, better earn online rather than shop and spend online.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 805

Postby skysnap » 01 Sep 2018, 11:40

tusziget wrote:It is not an addiction,if you wish to earn some cash online.It is good to keep some balance between work and personal life.

I have to agree. Our life works on the money. So it's definitely fair to balance it by chasing it some of the times. It does work if you ask me.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,635

Postby riddy09 » 02 Sep 2018, 01:38

I needed to somehow focus on the best earning sites I have rather than spend a lot of time and be affected on low earning ones. I can't do that but it might be a little stressful do so but the earnings will be worth it.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 178

Postby amitkokiladitya » 02 Sep 2018, 02:43

I'm happy that I have revived my working addiction. Last month, it appeared that I was lost somewhere and was wasting my time. I really hope that I earn well this month.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 304

Postby tusziget » 02 Sep 2018, 02:54

It is good to be active on well earning sites,this way you can spend your free time in a useful way.If you are active on more little earning and time consuming sites it might turn out a waste of time.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 813

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum