ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Hey, are you Addicted to Earning Money online?

Postby tusziget » 12 Apr 2019, 04:19

It is correct :D.If you like earning from your online activities and you enjoy every minute of it means that you are addicted to online earnings, then so be it.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 753

Postby MysticMoons » 12 Apr 2019, 06:31

Yes I am very addicted to making money online. And the best part is that, I can not take my family out to the movie for free just because of some money I made on one app. I love getting money in my accounts always. It is quite nice to say the least.

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-get-paid-to-listen-to-music-and-watch-youtube-from-home
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 2,116

Postby skysnap » 12 Apr 2019, 07:41

I think with other sites collapsing, addiction is bound to happen. Because we don't know when next set of changes online can damage our income. So we have to be constantly working and making the most out of our activities.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,459

Postby JASPREET » 12 Apr 2019, 10:19

tusziget wrote:It is correct :D.If you like earning from your online activities and you enjoy every minute of it means that you are addicted to online earnings, then so be it.

Am liking it and enjoying it and in no pressure so am productive on the same time and earning money.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 834

Postby anil02 » 12 Apr 2019, 10:36

SUPERSINGH wrote:
anil02 wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:There are things which make me believe that I am addicted because I like to earn online and when I don't feel satisfied.

It is not addition it is demand of time than when you are satisfied with your performance that you like to do some more.

I think you are right but these days I am earning less but still trying to keep earning at least some amount and it feels good to earn online.

We are spending our time to earn from online work so a respectable earning is must to continue here. It is will every job and profession,

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 532

Postby Ash » 12 Apr 2019, 12:30

skysnap wrote:I think with other sites collapsing, addiction is bound to happen. Because we don't know when next set of changes online can damage our income. So we have to be constantly working and making the most out of our activities.

Yeah. I remember getting excited when PostLoop had enough forums to let me work $5 a day from it. And now look at it. You can barely make $0.10 in a week. We have to use a particular site as much as possible before anything happens to them.

Ash

ForumCoin: 345

Postby SUPERSINGH » 12 Apr 2019, 15:17

There are days when I am able to make around $2 a day which is quite decent for me but on most days I am unable to make even $0.40

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 308

Postby junrose123 » 13 Apr 2019, 06:43

It is great to work online full time if I only have so much time since I am able to learn some new earning opportunities.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 580

Postby katkat » 13 Apr 2019, 07:00

I enjoyed my time online. This is more of a company coz im living alone and it is worth my time

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,059

Postby anil02 » 13 Apr 2019, 08:58

SUPERSINGH wrote:There are days when I am able to make around $2 a day which is quite decent for me but on most days I am unable to make even $0.40

Yes it also with me. A day when I get some survey than my earning is 1-2$.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 532

Postby JASPREET » 13 Apr 2019, 09:46

If you are good at surveys then there will be days on which you earn more than $5

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 834

Postby anorona » 13 Apr 2019, 09:50

There is nothing wrong on being addicted to earn for as long as you are doing it on a legal way. It would be much better than to be addicted on things that would ruin your future and your mental health.

earn money by doing simple task.

earn 10$ for you and for your referral once they earn 10$ within 2 weeks after registration

https://remotasks.com/r/SIUXLNE6
anorona

ForumCoin: 225

Postby A K Rao » 13 Apr 2019, 10:46

Yes, initially I used to be very much addicted. But over the years I have realized that the time spending on line is not worth the money we get! So now a days I just participate on one or two sites that too if I have some time and just leave the site!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 687

Postby tusziget » 15 Apr 2019, 03:57

You are right about it.We have to choose carefully the sites, where we are active on, as we should enjoy the specific sites, feel comfortable on them and earn well at the same time.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 753

Postby suny » 15 Apr 2019, 04:20

I am not addicted but I do it for fun as well out of my curiosity to do something different from what I do offline. I have no interest in watching serials or movies on TV so I use my time working online. I generally watch sports and news on TV which goes side by side.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 486

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum