New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Hey, are you Addicted to Earning Money online?

Postby SUPERSINGH » 08 Apr 2019, 15:23

Even if I am busy with my online websites still I like to check Facebook and Instagram as I take it as a break.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 123
ForumCoin: 1,385

Postby Vehlijanta » 08 Apr 2019, 16:41

I joined Facebook group which is filled with money making posts and I am sure that majority of those posters are addicted.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 196

Postby Joseph83 » 08 Apr 2019, 17:03

Well not addicted but enjoys it . since I can be earn little stipends

Joseph83

ForumCoin: 503

Postby tusziget » 09 Apr 2019, 03:41

You are right about it.I enjoy being active online, it is like a hobby for me, and I can earn from it as well.I am trying to find some earning sites to add to my list.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 683

Postby anil02 » 09 Apr 2019, 09:50

simplyfred wrote:Last weekend I've never done anything online. It is a proof that I am not addicted online. Ha ha.

Yes it is good thing. Addition of any thing is bad for us including online work. We can say it self control.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,216

Postby SUPERSINGH » 09 Apr 2019, 15:11

There are things which make me believe that I am addicted because I like to earn online and when I don't feel satisfied.

SUPERSINGH

Postby katkat » 09 Apr 2019, 16:35

I am usually addicted when I am starting an earning site. It's more of a challenge whether the site genuine. I'm sure it's a normal reaction.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 738

Postby Vehlijanta » 09 Apr 2019, 16:53

katkat wrote:I am usually addicted when I am starting an earning site. It's more of a challenge whether the site genuine. I'm sure it's a normal reaction.

You should be cautious about a websites genuineness as posting on a illegitimate website will only waste time.

Vehlijanta

Postby tusziget » 10 Apr 2019, 03:55

I am usually waiting to see if there are payment proofs from a new site.I like new sites, where the minimum withdrawal amount of cash is low, so this way we will know in shorter time if the site is legit and paying.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 683

Postby Kei » 10 Apr 2019, 04:50

I usually feel so bad when I'm not able to do anything online for a day. It feels like I've wasted enough time. I guess I'm addicted to earning online as it is.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 277

Postby riddy09 » 10 Apr 2019, 05:29

Kei wrote:I usually feel so bad when I'm not able to do anything online for a day. It feels like I've wasted enough time. I guess I'm addicted to earning online as it is.

So what do you do exactly when you're away from your online activities? If it is for personal preference like going out, busy offline work or health issues then, it's for great good.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 259

Postby Vehlijanta » 10 Apr 2019, 15:48

When I came to know about twitch follows and that we have the option to upgrade I immediately went with it because this website is having the best reviews.

Vehlijanta

Postby anil02 » 11 Apr 2019, 11:37

SUPERSINGH wrote:There are things which make me believe that I am addicted because I like to earn online and when I don't feel satisfied.

It is not addition it is demand of time than when you are satisfied with your performance that you like to do some more.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,216

Postby SUPERSINGH » 11 Apr 2019, 15:35

anil02 wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:There are things which make me believe that I am addicted because I like to earn online and when I don't feel satisfied.

It is not addition it is demand of time than when you are satisfied with your performance that you like to do some more.

I think you are right but these days I am earning less but still trying to keep earning at least some amount and it feels good to earn online.

SUPERSINGH

Postby Vehlijanta » 11 Apr 2019, 16:14

If this addiction is helping you to stay productive and earn more money then you should keep yourself addicted :lol:

Vehlijanta

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum