ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Hey, are you Addicted to Earning Money online?

Postby SUPERSINGH » 09 Mar 2019, 14:30

I am addicted because I feel bad when I am unable to post on my favorite websites even for a day

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,963

Postby Nagnath97 » 09 Mar 2019, 15:35

No, I don't think so earning money online is my hobby. Whenever I have free time I try to do some PTC and faucets which will bring me some money for just spending some time.

Nagnath97

ForumCoin: 38

Postby Vehlijanta » 09 Mar 2019, 16:13

I am not and trust me I won't ever because I am not comfortable working on my gadgets all day.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 44

Postby sabtra » 09 Mar 2019, 16:19

Whatever gives gratification can become an addiction. Making money online feels very rewarding, and it's easier for us to justify spending time doing that instead of watching TV or playing videogames because we feel like we earned something real.
I'm mostly addicted, but not too much, because there are times I get bored and focus on something else for weeks. It's the same when it comes to playing videogames.

sabtra

ForumCoin: 396

Postby Vehlijanta » 09 Mar 2019, 16:21

sabtra wrote:Whatever gives gratification can become an addiction. Making money online feels very rewarding, and it's easier for us to justify spending time doing that instead of watching TV or playing videogames because we feel like we earned something real.
I'm mostly addicted, but not too much, because there are times I get bored and focus on something else for weeks. It's the same when it comes to playing videogames.

What is your source of earning? If you are not earning online?

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 44

Postby tusziget » 10 Mar 2019, 03:33

I am addicted to some degree to earning activities online. But I don't think the term used is correct.It is not an addiction, it is like a hobby and work at the same time.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby ruthmongare » 15 Mar 2019, 21:58

Am such am addict but currently there are ni sites to work on and that makes one give up and can't be motivated in any way

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 154

Postby junrose123 » 15 Mar 2019, 22:25

I feel addicted to earn money online because it makes me feel happy since I am able to earn some extra income.

junrose123

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 279

Postby Rational Mind » 15 Mar 2019, 23:40

earning money is a necessity not an addiction. Working online, which started as a fun way to spend time online, is now becoming my extra income source. I hope one day my online income will surpass offline income.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby MysticMoons » 16 Mar 2019, 01:45

Yes I am addicted to it. I just love earning money online.
It is a great and fun thing to do daily. I am addicted to earning online.

Get paid to play new video games from home! New website payment proof!
https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2019/10/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 175

Postby naxewp81 » 16 Mar 2019, 02:13

Yes, because it's rewarding. Simple as that. As long as I do nothing illegal, I consider it a healthy addiction - next to my coffee addiction :D

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby tusziget » 16 Mar 2019, 04:29

You are right about it.It feels good to be rewarded for your online activities.I a in search of new ways to increase my online earnings.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby a_jerobon » 16 Mar 2019, 05:35

Happyland wrote:There are so many ways to earn online. It can be fun and it can be rewarding. There are interesting things to do and when you get bored or sites lose their appeal there are other ways to earn. Sometimes with earning it is possible to spend more time on earning sites than you thought you would spend. This could lead to some changes that can affect you including addiction. Six percent of the world is addicted to the internet. With 7 billion people in the world that comes to 420 million people addicted to the internet.

You will find that you go to bed later and wake up earlier and jump online. You prioritize your time around working online and don't have enough time to get everything else done in your life. Even simple stuff. You interact with physical people less or even talk to physical people less. You start talking to your machine or even treat it like it is a real person.

Getting lost from following webpage after webpage like sheep grazing from pasture to pasture and getting lost. You might even put sensitive personally identifiable information on sites without catching yourself from doing this. A lot of sites ask for this type of information but are still unsecure. How about clicking links that might be infected with malware that is undetectable. Most earning sites will disclose to you that they are not responsible for the links of third parties and have no control for what the links are or where the links will lead you to. Malware is getting smarter just like smart phones are getting smarter.

Don't let the fun and rewards turn into an addiction. Addictions are not good because you lose a little control over what, when and how you do something. In some cases a lot of control.

Peace

I am not an addict of the internet. I love making money online but I don't make it so much of a priority. I have other things to do in life and I balance the time I use online.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 202

Postby ceci » 16 Mar 2019, 05:41

Good question, yes or no.
It is not a big money to me, so it's just for fun and some little pocket money, but I did addict sometimes, but have to leave and go if really busy offline. <3 :$:

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 3,588

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 16 Mar 2019, 05:41

tusziget wrote:You are right about it.It feels good to be rewarded for your online activities.I a in search of new ways to increase my online earnings.

That is right. I feel.the excitement during the payday. For now I think I would stick with what I have now.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 35

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum