ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Hey, are you Addicted to Earning Money online?

Postby katkat » 21 Jan 2019, 06:11

I am more of challenged now how I can make more earnings this year 2019.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 951

Postby jackchun » 21 Jan 2019, 07:13

I recently addicted to some facuet game sites, earn better when level up system

jackchun

ForumCoin: 450

Postby skysnap » 21 Jan 2019, 09:43

If you are struggling financially then earning online money seems to be the only option that you have. I learned that from experience.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 700

Postby tusziget » 22 Jan 2019, 05:00

I think it is good to have an offline job and then you become less addictive to online earnings.You are working more relaxed online.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 529

Postby augusta » 22 Jan 2019, 05:12

Yes I'm still addicted to money making because bills aren't resting and as such I shouldn't rest so money must be made daily.

augusta

ForumCoin: 200

Postby junrose123 » 22 Jan 2019, 05:53

skysnap wrote:If you are struggling financially then earning online money seems to be the only option that you have. I learned that from experience.

Yes that is really true because I already experienced to struggle financially before and the only thing that helps me was the earnings from my online sites.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 5

Postby Katriona_22 » 22 Jan 2019, 06:38

Before I was so addicted, that was the time when earnings was so real and high, but now I'm in control of the time I spent online and because of the slow earning I got plus the effect of staying too in from of the computer was no good for me.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 517

Postby amitkokiladitya » 22 Jan 2019, 07:13

Whenever my financial condition is not good I become addicted to work online and keep collecting every single penny here and there.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 731

Postby skysnap » 22 Jan 2019, 09:15

Katriona_22 wrote:Before I was so addicted, that was the time when earnings was so real and high, but now I'm in control of the time I spent online and because of the slow earning I got plus the effect of staying too in from of the computer was no good for me.

Yes the time of online earning being real was definitely fun and interesting. It was time when money was lot easier and so many options.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 700

Postby JASPREET » 22 Jan 2019, 09:51

I am only on 2 earning websites and am not addicted as can stay away weeks from them

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 578

Postby msmoneybags » 22 Jan 2019, 17:08

Happyland wrote:You will find that you go to bed later and wake up earlier and jump online. You prioritize your time around working online and don't have enough time to get everything else done in your life.

Yes I am finding myself doing this, and the last couple weeks I have had a hard time falling asleep, as I lay there, my mind wont shut down and Im thinking of all the stuff I want to look into the next day, or what online sites I want to work more on the next day

msmoneybags

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 117

Postby Kei » 22 Jan 2019, 21:20

msmoneybags wrote:
Happyland wrote:You will find that you go to bed later and wake up earlier and jump online. You prioritize your time around working online and don't have enough time to get everything else done in your life.

Yes I am finding myself doing this, and the last couple weeks I have had a hard time falling asleep, as I lay there, my mind wont shut down and Im thinking of all the stuff I want to look into the next day, or what online sites I want to work more on the next day

I get this a lot. Especially jumping off the bed to focus online. Sometimes I do not want to do anything else. When I finally leave, I can't wait to go back. It's funny.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 956

Postby MABEL » 22 Jan 2019, 21:35

Maybe not addiction. I may say it's just making use of spare time while earning. It's a good habbit to spend online that one is learning while contributing and earning at same time.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 237

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum