New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Hey, are you Addicted to Earning Money online?

Postby junrose123 » 15 Jan 2019, 06:42

I feel like working online is already a job for me that I need to prioritize after doing my offline job because it gives me a good amount of money every month.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 294

Postby sofs » 15 Jan 2019, 10:44

Does this question indirectly mean that those who earn offline in the real world are also addicted to it? This is just another way of making more money. For some it could be a hobby, for some others it could be a way to interact with others, for others a few extra dollars to pay off the bills but earning is earnings.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,926

Postby a_jerobon » 15 Jan 2019, 11:18

junrose123 wrote:I feel like working online is already a job for me that I need to prioritize after doing my offline job because it gives me a good amount of money every month.

I have also made online working to be like a job for me. I do it every time I don't have classes or any other offline activities. I like how I earn some extra cash each month.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 182

Postby JASPREET » 15 Jan 2019, 11:58

I spend only my free time online so am in no way addicted to online earnings and can stay away from it for months

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 425

Postby simplyfred » 15 Jan 2019, 12:32

In one or another, I think we are all addicted just in the different level of addiction. That's why we are here.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 579

Postby nakitakona » 15 Jan 2019, 12:45

I don't think it is appropriate to say that a user or a person working online to earn is considered as an addict for that matter especially it is one of his sources of income. I think it is not an appropriate term for it is not an obsession. It is a job so to speak.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 638

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Jan 2019, 13:54

I agree with you, its not drugs lol and who doesn't like to make money and that's why we all like to make online as well

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,066

Postby Vehlijanta » 15 Jan 2019, 14:21

I don't took it as addiction and only try twitch because it's paying well

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 167

Postby MysticMoons » 16 Jan 2019, 21:43

I am way to addcited. But yesterday I did finally go out with friends to have fun, and spend money. I did not even work online at all. It is nice to have a day off once in a while.

Learn how to get paid to play video games from home! Paid via paypal watch video video below
https://bittubers.com/post/e3ac5133-c4ee-4275-910a-7d5615e3b1cb
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 528

Postby anorona » 17 Jan 2019, 04:32

MysticMoons wrote:I am way to addcited. But yesterday I did finally go out with friends to have fun, and spend money. I did not even work online at all. It is nice to have a day off once in a while.

it is important to have fun sometimes, after all we still have other things to put attention to including of course our social life

anorona

ForumCoin: 291

Postby tusziget » 17 Jan 2019, 04:44

It is always welcomed to have some extra source of income every month, especially if the sites are not very time consuming, it is comfortable to work and you can dedicate your free time to your family too.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 488

Postby ceci » 17 Jan 2019, 09:00

I love to make money either offline and online way, and love to come for online jobs for relax and some pocket money, still not a big source of income yet so far.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,844

Postby kaka135 » 17 Jan 2019, 10:07

I always think I am too addicted to these online work, which I spend too much time but earning very little. I actually should spend time working on other jobs which I get better pay, but working online seems less stressful and hence I always come to it to release my stress. :D

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 686

Postby JASPREET » 17 Jan 2019, 10:10

When you are able to earn a reasonable amount online you become habitual to it and it can be the addiction

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 425

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 Jan 2019, 11:55

It's not an addiction but just another source which can help me keep pushing and make some money every month

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,066

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum