New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Hey, are you Addicted to Earning Money online?

Postby Happyland » 17 Sep 2015, 17:26

There are so many ways to earn online. It can be fun and it can be rewarding. There are interesting things to do and when you get bored or sites lose their appeal there are other ways to earn. Sometimes with earning it is possible to spend more time on earning sites than you thought you would spend. This could lead to some changes that can affect you including addiction. Six percent of the world is addicted to the internet. With 7 billion people in the world that comes to 420 million people addicted to the internet.

You will find that you go to bed later and wake up earlier and jump online. You prioritize your time around working online and don't have enough time to get everything else done in your life. Even simple stuff. You interact with physical people less or even talk to physical people less. You start talking to your machine or even treat it like it is a real person.

Getting lost from following webpage after webpage like sheep grazing from pasture to pasture and getting lost. You might even put sensitive personally identifiable information on sites without catching yourself from doing this. A lot of sites ask for this type of information but are still unsecure. How about clicking links that might be infected with malware that is undetectable. Most earning sites will disclose to you that they are not responsible for the links of third parties and have no control for what the links are or where the links will lead you to. Malware is getting smarter just like smart phones are getting smarter.

Don't let the fun and rewards turn into an addiction. Addictions are not good because you lose a little control over what, when and how you do something. In some cases a lot of control.

Peace

Now We Can Search And Earn From This International Search Engine:
https://searchtrade.com/index.php?ref=e ... gnUpDialog
Happyland

ForumCoin: 705

Re: Hey, are you Addicted to Earning Money online?

Postby swalia » 17 Sep 2015, 17:29

yep, i am kind of addicted. i have started spending 5-6 hours a day working online. PTC sites take less time but forums and writing sites are time consuming.

Know your future http://astrokrsna.com
Happiness & Meaningful living http://spiritualboosters.in/
Interesting articles & poetry http://hubpages.com/@swalia
Join Niume & earn https://niume.com/?ambassadorID=50548
Write on literacybase and earn http://literacybase.com/?mref=swalia
swalia

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 577

Postby zidannkh » 17 Sep 2015, 17:31

addiction? no I just do it for my fun purposes and earn some money from it but i like to see my earning in my paypal balance

zidannkh

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 154

Postby Angie10 » 17 Sep 2015, 17:34

Yep, you can count me in! Once I started doing my online work, I found myself doing very long hours, and just not knowing when to stop. It has become so bad that I sometimes don't want visitors, and much prefer to go online to do some work and earn a few $$$. Or sometimes I find myself looking for ways to wriggle out of attending social events, just so I can do my online work in peace! When I'm at work, I just want to sneak in a couple of minute whenever I have some spare time LOL It's madness.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 920

Postby fati55 » 17 Sep 2015, 18:54

i have too much addiction because i am always online.to try my time pass and also love to working in articles site and that's why i earn little money also

fati55

ForumCoin: 451

Postby Cristiane8228 » 17 Sep 2015, 22:24

I am really addicted in winning on-line money and every day get new ways to win and with that I am getting to win a great wage apartir of the internet :)

Cristiane8228
Banned

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 398

Postby Tanawan » 17 Sep 2015, 23:46

No, i just earn because i need to. If made a big money, probably i would be addicted, but currently is just necessity

Tanawan

ForumCoin: 321

Postby iyanpol12 » 18 Sep 2015, 00:24

Maybe I am but still in control. Whenever there are important things to do, I do it. But when I am doing nothing, I'll get my phone and do myLot or Chatabout becaue they were always available to earn from.

iyanpol12

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 221

Postby clixfactory » 18 Sep 2015, 02:45

Yes i am addicted to earning online. I have never earned enough for living but i always try to earn some i may earn 1$ in 2 days but when i see it i feel very good.

clixfactory

ForumCoin: 1

Postby Alexandoy » 18 Sep 2015, 06:16

Not really addicted but somewhat engrossed. Especially when I would withdraw the money in the bank, it is a great feeling of accomplishment. To think that I'm only in the house and tinkering with the keyboard, the money I earn online is very gratifying.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 978

Postby DreekLass » 18 Sep 2015, 09:31

I feel like I am becoming addicted. Sometimes I am getting paid multiple times a day. I am addicted to that feeling of transferring it to my bank account, and then looking at all the money build up.

DreekLass

ForumCoin: 63

Postby iamshane487 » 18 Sep 2015, 10:17

Yes I am very addicted. It causes me insomnia. Now I'm experiencing a hair loss for abusing myself.

iamshane487

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 139

Postby ksridharprasad » 18 Sep 2015, 10:22

Hi Friends,

Now days people are addicted to earn money online, if they know something about writing and have a system/tab/smartphone with them. Now there are several ways to earn money online, more people are entering this field now a days. Present generation of young people are flowing and addicted to these online sites to earn money, to share things, chatting, video chatting, text massges.

ksridharprasad

Referrals: 13
ForumCoin: 292

Postby mcheinrix » 18 Sep 2015, 11:40

Call it what you want, but I treat my working online as my home office. It is just a challenge to manage time well that differs me from the real officer.

mcheinrix

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 269

Postby bossthecall » 18 Sep 2015, 12:04

Nope, i am new in field and i hope i never get addicted, i just need an some punch of extra money thats why i am spending sometimes on there Money Earning websites. thats all

bossthecall

ForumCoin: 164

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum