New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How manny sites you are using for earnings

Postby skysnap » 26 Nov 2018, 08:06

2 for now. Mylot is a bit slow for me. But if it starts to work out. I may have to try it out again and see where it leads me.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 291

Postby A K Rao » 26 Nov 2018, 09:20

I am using ForumCoin, ForumCoin Faucet, Digital Global Forum and Mylot to earn. But now a days I am not very active on Mylot! Ihardly manage to make 50 to 60 cents per day all together presently!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,147

Postby JASPREET » 26 Nov 2018, 09:52

I am on FC, faucet, Dg, Virily and picoworkers but not active

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 409

Postby nakitakona » 26 Nov 2018, 11:51

Aside from ForumCoin, I am working and earning from Tuetego, myLot, Virily, and Beer Money Forum. They are good sites as far as payment system is concerned. Though the earnings are peanuts but if you are too industrious, diligent, and hardworking, earnings would be more.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 638

Postby ahmedo24 » 27 Nov 2018, 06:20

I am on answeeree, beer money forum and forum coin, they nice sitss that one can make good money from without stress.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 269

Postby arunima » 27 Nov 2018, 06:32

BeerMoney Surveys is the new site I have joined though I have not been active on it so far. I am on MyLot, FC, DG, BMF, Forum Coin faucet and few survey sites...Toluna, YouGov and AIP.
I have not been very active online in this month and so my earning is almost negligible this month.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 509

Postby a_jerobon » 27 Nov 2018, 07:07

I have reduced my sites to four effective ones. They include one article writing site known as Kenyaplex and the rest are paid to post sites including mylot, forum coin and digital global.

a_jerobon

ForumCoin: 182

Postby skysnap » 27 Nov 2018, 10:29

I have used currently only 3 sites for earning. And that too be slow so far. Nothing quick with them.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 291

Postby kat82 » 27 Nov 2018, 13:21

a_jerobon wrote:I have reduced my sites to four effective ones. They include one article writing site known as Kenyaplex and the rest are paid to post sites including mylot, forum coin and digital global.

I rarely see you here. Now I know where you seem to be spending most of your time. It must be Kenyaplex. Just Googled it and found out that you can make some good money off that site. Go on and do it for as long as it works better.

kat82

Referrals: 12
ForumCoin: 21

Postby SUPERSINGH » 27 Nov 2018, 13:40

I am thinking of going back to picoworkers in my free time and see if I can do better and earn from my free time

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,066

Postby a_jerobon » 28 Nov 2018, 03:04

kat82 wrote:
a_jerobon wrote:I have reduced my sites to four effective ones. They include one article writing site known as Kenyaplex and the rest are paid to post sites including mylot, forum coin and digital global.

I rarely see you here. Now I know where you seem to be spending most of your time. It must be Kenyaplex. Just Googled it and found out that you can make some good money off that site. Go on and do it for as long as it works better.

Yeah, Kenyaplex is really a great article writing site and I am doing most of my writing there. It will soon be available worldwide but for now, it is only available for Kenyans.

a_jerobon

ForumCoin: 182

Postby augusta » 28 Nov 2018, 03:35

I'm on just 3 sites now, the other earning sites I was on before now are beginning to really bored I just had to take a break. Will resume them next year.

augusta

ForumCoin: 320

Postby junrose123 » 28 Nov 2018, 04:54

I am now trying to be active at zwerl since I want to know if there pays or not.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Postby kanchan18 » 30 Nov 2018, 15:13

I am currently active on 6 sites on a daily basis. I am looking to make this 10 in the future. Earning from those sites varies but on an avg it is $1.5 daily.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 941

Postby Vehlijanta » 30 Nov 2018, 15:40

We need to be on at least 5 websites to be able to make carefree earnings.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 167

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum