ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How manny sites you are using for earnings

Postby SUPERSINGH » 27 Dec 2018, 14:18

I am not on many websites but I am trying to find out more well paying websites and see how much I can earn from these.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 17

Postby anorona » 27 Dec 2018, 16:04

in total I have 3 forums, 4 survey sites, 2 earning app and twitchfollows. so I have 10 sites in total.

anorona

ForumCoin: 837

Postby a_jerobon » 27 Dec 2018, 16:06

I am using three sites for earning. They include; mylot, forum coin and digital global. I have set a target on what to earn in each of them by the end of this month. I hope to add more sites come next year.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 461

Postby jobless dude » 27 Dec 2018, 16:14

I am currently active on my own forum. I am working on forum promotion. Hope it will become a successful forum by the end of 2019. :D

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 933

Postby anorona » 28 Dec 2018, 16:53

jobless dude wrote:I am currently active on my own forum. I am working on forum promotion. Hope it will become a successful forum by the end of 2019. :D

what is the name of your forum?

anorona

Postby augusta » 29 Dec 2018, 03:44

@jobless dude is your forum functional, is it paid to post you can let us know about it. I will be interested to post on it provided it on topics that I have good knowledge about .

augusta

ForumCoin: 392

Postby jackchun » 29 Dec 2018, 05:57

just found a site called heist dot net which is a game play earnings site, anyone has experience with it?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 2,015

Postby nakitakona » 29 Dec 2018, 06:18

I have only 6 sites right now, where I am earning a penny. Lately, I was doing well in VidsWatcher and I was about to reach the required 480 coins to make a cash out when It reduced to 100 coins. I was carried by its Wheel of Fortune game. I wasn't aware that for every turning of the wheel, a pay of 0.40 coins is required.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 441

Postby arunima » 29 Dec 2018, 07:51

I have DG, MyLot, FC and BMF. I have joined survey sites AIP, YouGov and Toluna. Other than that I write articles for few. Though I have so many, I am not able to be active on all. This month is a low activity month for me and my earning on all sites have been hurt.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 157

Postby nakitakona » 29 Dec 2018, 08:27

I forgot that the ForumCoin faucet is another simple and humble site which is in collaboration with this site, ForumCoin. I may also consider as one my sites which I am earning.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 441

Postby anil02 » 29 Dec 2018, 10:57

nakitakona wrote:I have only 6 sites right now, where I am earning a penny. Lately, I was doing well in VidsWatcher and I was about to reach the required 480 coins to make a cash out when It reduced to 100 coins. I was carried by its Wheel of Fortune game. I wasn't aware that for every turning of the wheel, a pay of 0.40 coins is required.

I am also active on Vidswatcher. Know this site have another option of earning.

anil02

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 520

Postby JASPREET » 29 Dec 2018, 11:08

I saw few ads of Vidswatcher. Has anyone got paid from this website? I like to know what is the minimum about to get paid?

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 64

Postby Chameli » 29 Dec 2018, 13:20

arunima wrote:I have DG, MyLot, FC and BMF. I have joined survey sites AIP, YouGov and Toluna. Other than that I write articles for few. Though I have so many, I am not able to be active on all. This month is a low activity month for me and my earning on all sites have been hurt.

where are you posting articles these days. I have started publishing on FC, I will go back to Rational Mind in january.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 77

Postby SUPERSINGH » 29 Dec 2018, 13:53

Arunima is too busy and doing well on different websites. I am glad that she's my referral on BMF, Beer surveys and on Dg

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 17

Postby anorona » 29 Dec 2018, 14:20

nakitakona wrote:I forgot that the ForumCoin faucet is another simple and humble site which is in collaboration with this site, ForumCoin. I may also consider as one my sites which I am earning.

I also forgot about it. I think only forum coin has its own faucet unlike other forumsites.

anorona

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum