New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How manny sites you are using for earnings

Postby JASPREET » 12 Jan 2019, 10:55

Chameli wrote:I have accounts on a lot of earning sites, however, these days I am only active on hand ful of sites. I am active on Digital Global and Forum coin only.

After some point of time it gets hard. This is the reason am active on these websites also.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 71

Postby raaman » 12 Jan 2019, 11:02

ruthmongare wrote:I would have loved to work on answeree too but ses like it's never going to be back.

I too had a lot of hope on answeree. But ...

raaman

ForumCoin: 701

Postby JASPREET » 12 Jan 2019, 11:06

Next few days are very crucial for Answeree, if they didn't pay then we don't need to look back

JASPREET

Postby skysnap » 02 Mar 2019, 08:56

I am currently using 3 sites and it can be pretty low on all of them. I may have to try out other means to earn though.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 782

Postby simplyfred » 02 Mar 2019, 09:03

I've joined many site but only few are fruitful. Some are good only at the start. Some just died suddenly. Some just wasted my time.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 17

Postby JASPREET » 02 Mar 2019, 09:18

I joined many websites also but only forum coin and Twitch are good. I earned from DG but it's not paying now

JASPREET

Postby sofs » 02 Mar 2019, 09:21

I am active on three sites and on one I just write an article or two whenever I have time. I want to join a couple pf other sites as I do not want to have my eggs in one corner .Its better to spread out a little bit, just to keep yourself afloat when sites go crashing.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,610

Postby Kei » 03 Mar 2019, 06:25

Over the last couple of months, I'm just active on 2-3 sites now. Although I'm not worried about that because they do me good in terms of earning well.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 277

Postby sushme » 03 Mar 2019, 06:27

I am active on 1 site only but I am a member of 5 sites. I am not active on 4 other sites because they don't have anything for me on regular basis. I am also active on my blogger account but that has nothing to do with earning presently.

sushme

ForumCoin: 76

Postby junrose123 » 03 Mar 2019, 06:42

I am only active on few sites because I want to focus on it so that I can earn more than having a lot sites but then in the end earning less.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 340

Postby ahmedo24 » 03 Mar 2019, 07:23

Most of my earning sites are currently not paying, I am more focused on beer money forum and forum coin only.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 89

Postby a_jerobon » 03 Mar 2019, 10:29

I am currently using two sites only to earn online. These are forum coin and mylot. I would like to add more sites to earn from them.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 552

Postby Vehlijanta » 03 Mar 2019, 11:59

You should check Twitch follows and you won't regret the decision.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 148

Postby skysnap » 03 Mar 2019, 15:17

Kei wrote:Over the last couple of months, I'm just active on 2-3 sites now. Although I'm not worried about that because they do me good in terms of earning well.

Yes a lot of sites are gone down. And with postloop and the forum wheel being dead. I think it's expected that the earning is going to be pretty much down.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 782

Postby ruthmongare » 22 Mar 2019, 19:40

Am only remaining with forum coin as the only working site since all the rest disappeared. Am also working on micro workers.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 184

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum