New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Job or business?

Postby cinderella » 12 Apr 2019, 13:06

I always wanted to start an offline business but I need to carefully plan everything. As of now, I am selling prepaid load using my mobile which I considered a small business. I earn a small amount but it's okay as I can easily manage this because I only use my mobile device. Setting up a big business requires huge capital and we need to personally manage it which at the current time, I may not be able to do.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 379

Postby naxewp81 » 12 Apr 2019, 13:09

cinderella wrote:I always wanted to start an offline business but I need to carefully plan everything. As of now, I am selling prepaid load using my mobile which I considered a small business. I earn a small amount but it's okay as I can easily manage this because I only use my mobile device. Setting up a big business requires huge capital and we need to personally manage it which at the current time, I may not be able to do.

A brick and mortar? Wouldn't it be easier to start an online business?

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 79

Postby SUPERSINGH » 12 Apr 2019, 15:09

Another success with my offline selling where I purchased a few products for someone and will earn pure profit of 100 INR.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 123
ForumCoin: 1,514

Postby Alexandoy » 12 Apr 2019, 22:43

SUPERSINGH wrote:Another success with my offline selling where I purchased a few products for someone and will earn pure profit of 100 INR.

If you have the gift of gab in convincing people to buy what you are selling then I guess offline work is better.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 1,367

Postby tusziget » 13 Apr 2019, 05:08

I think you are right about it.Promoting well your business can have a great impact on your business.I have seen promotions of businesses that immediately attracted me, and some didn't had a great impact on me.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 760

Postby anil02 » 13 Apr 2019, 09:08

Alexandoy wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:Another success with my offline selling where I purchased a few products for someone and will earn pure profit of 100 INR.

If you have the gift of gab in convincing people to buy what you are selling then I guess offline work is better.

Yes a perfect salesman can sell sand.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 103

Postby JASPREET » 13 Apr 2019, 09:44

Selling is so much difficult but if you can master then their is no better way to earn money.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 244

Postby ceci » 13 Apr 2019, 10:59

anil02 wrote:
Alexandoy wrote:

Yes a perfect salesman can sell sand.

Can sell air and can sell concept. :P

Services is much more value compared to goods, to me,but need a lot of selling skills.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,159

Postby Vehlijanta » 14 Apr 2019, 07:55

Sell sand to those who like to make palaces of sand :lol:

Selling cannot be learned and is a gift.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 321

Postby Amaka divine » 14 Apr 2019, 16:28

Job. Teaching precisely

Amaka divine

ForumCoin: 28

Postby Kei » 14 Apr 2019, 21:32

Amaka divine wrote:Job. Teaching precisely

It is good to know that you like teaching. I always admire teachers but I can't get myself to make it a passion. I guess if the pay is super, I'll dive in.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Postby tusziget » 15 Apr 2019, 03:39

Teaching online English to foreign students is a well paid one, as I have read here in Forum Coin.There are some sites who accept you even if you don't have a degree in teaching.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 760

Postby A K Rao » 15 Apr 2019, 03:55

tusziget wrote:Teaching online English to foreign students is a well paid one, as I have read here in Forum Coin.There are some sites who accept you even if you don't have a degree in teaching.

Yes, that is a good job, but that requires a fixed time table as the teaching undertaken at the convenience of the students and not on the convenience of the teacher. For many this may not be practicable. Otherwise I also have the same feeling that people are making good money online!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,357

Postby JASPREET » 15 Apr 2019, 04:30

tusziget wrote:Teaching online English to foreign students is a well paid one, as I have read here in Forum Coin.There are some sites who accept you even if you don't have a degree in teaching.

Online teaching is a very attractive career for those who are willing to work from home and are skilled and they can earn their living working from home.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 244

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Apr 2019, 06:22

It is one of the most lucrative ways to make money online, it might be difficult at initial because you will need some basics knowledge and gadget but if you are able to break even, you are made.

--- 15 Apr 2019, 06:22 ---

It is one of the most lucrative ways to make money online, it might be difficult at initial because you will need some basics knowledge and gadget but if you are able to break even, you are made.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 89

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum