New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Job or business?

Postby anil02 » 10 Apr 2019, 10:45

SUPERSINGH wrote:My mind always attract towards business, even if we earn less with our own business at least we can make our own decisions and will have more chances for the growth

Yes it is also with. After my graduation and completing CA training I can get government job but I prefer business.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,216

Postby averygirl72 » 10 Apr 2019, 10:49

I'm not successful in holding a regular job. I always quit because I get stress and miserable from the bad treatments of people I work with. Right now I have two business but it's just small time. I'm waiting for more money to invest in business. My place is a good place to start any form of business I just need capital to start my dream businesses

averygirl72

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 200

Postby junrose123 » 10 Apr 2019, 11:06

Having a business is really great for me because I can be the boss of my own.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 340

Postby SUPERSINGH » 10 Apr 2019, 15:08

anil02 wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:My mind always attract towards business, even if we earn less with our own business at least we can make our own decisions and will have more chances for the growth

Yes it is also with. After my graduation and completing CA training I can get government job but I prefer business.

Having our own business does give us more confidence and we can work as per our plans and there are many prime examples where people were able to do a lot better.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 123
ForumCoin: 1,385

Postby Vehlijanta » 10 Apr 2019, 15:33

junrose123 wrote:Having a business is really great for me because I can be the boss of my own.

You can be your own business but you will be at risk to manage capital, expenses and losses related to a business so it evens up.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 196

Postby ahmedo24 » 10 Apr 2019, 19:59

If you have good management skills and discipline you can succeed in running your business successfully. Which is better than job

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 89

Postby tusziget » 11 Apr 2019, 03:36

It is possible to leave your job, once it has turned out that your business has success and brings in profit constantly.Otherwise is it is wiser to keep your job as well.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 683

Postby Yugocean » 11 Apr 2019, 04:56

I'll give priority to Choice; not everyone can do business; it needs many responsibilities; not everyone can be Bill Gates or Ambani.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 30

Postby a_jerobon » 11 Apr 2019, 06:17

I think I will do both. Depending on just monthly salary is rarely enough to cover all the expenses. Hence, I would prefer to have a regular job and a side business.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 567

Postby ahmedo24 » 11 Apr 2019, 06:29

Majority of people don't have fund to set up or start business so they prefer to work then later invest in business.

ahmedo24

Postby anil02 » 11 Apr 2019, 11:31

Supersingh@ own business is open sky to fly and have not any limits. But it wants to much hard work and patience in beginning.

anil02

Postby tusziget » 12 Apr 2019, 04:25

a_jerobon wrote:I think I will do both. Depending on just monthly salary is rarely enough to cover all the expenses. Hence, I would prefer to have a regular job and a side business.

I think that is the best way to start a business.By having an offline job you can cover some expenses required when starting a small business and later on you can scale it up when your business starts to grow.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 683

Postby katkat » 12 Apr 2019, 05:43

Someday soon I can have my own business. It is a dream that I wanted to fulfill before I get too old to do something. That can be fulfilling when you dream of something that is of your interest. Never stop dreaming as long as we live.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 738

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Apr 2019, 06:22

It a good plan, it is very important to have business especially if you are able employee that is close to retirement, once you have this business you can retire to the business which will keep you busy and fit.

ahmedo24

Postby anil02 » 12 Apr 2019, 10:42

tusziget wrote:
a_jerobon wrote:I think I will do both. Depending on just monthly salary is rarely enough to cover all the expenses. Hence, I would prefer to have a regular job and a side business.

I think that is the best way to start a business.By having an offline job you can cover some expenses required when starting a small business and later on you can scale it up when your business starts to grow.

yes some peoples like to do some part time business. If our job allow us than we can start a part time business.

anil02

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum