New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Job or business?

Postby junrose123 » 15 Apr 2019, 06:36

I am trying to apply for high paying jobs that would give me more stable earnings every month and I wish to find one.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 414

Postby Kei » 15 Apr 2019, 06:38

junrose123 wrote:I am trying to apply for high paying jobs that would give me more stable earnings every month and I wish to find one.

High paying jobs depend on your skills and qualifications. With the right ones, you can get the job you desire.

Kei

ForumCoin: 283

Postby skysnap » 15 Apr 2019, 07:21

As long as money comes to your bank account, either one of them is good enough. Just make sure that the source of income is consistent.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,184

Postby anil02 » 15 Apr 2019, 10:58

You are right selling a service is more difficult work. A person must be master of his skill to sell a service.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 103

Postby A K Rao » 15 Apr 2019, 17:00

anil02 wrote:You are right selling a service is more difficult work. A person must be master of his skill to sell a service.

For that matter no job is easy! To earn money one has to work hard as there is no short cuts in life to achieve sucess. So in my opinion every job does have its own challenges and problems. A successful person can overcome these by his/her hard work and strict discipline!

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 1,357

Postby Vehlijanta » 15 Apr 2019, 17:04

Selling is very difficult for me because I don't like to talk much or stay friendly with strangers :lol:

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 321

Postby nonersays » 15 Apr 2019, 17:32

I have a job. I've worked for a big box retail store for soon to be 14 years.
I would like to open my own retail business, but things like lack of funding, and outstanding debt stopping me from getting a loan, stand in my way.

Over all I would much prefer to be a business owner than just another replaceable associate. If I'm working anywhere from 8 to 12 hours a day and dealing with horrible attitude from customers I'd rather it be for the good of my own business than that of a corporate CEO who has no idea I even exist.

Bills have to be paid and kids have to be fed though, so I still do my daily job.

nonersays

ForumCoin: 459

Postby Kei » 15 Apr 2019, 21:20

nonersays wrote:I have a job. I've worked for a big box retail store for soon to be 14 years.
I would like to open my own retail business, but things like lack of funding, and outstanding debt stopping me from getting a loan, stand in my way.

Over all I would much prefer to be a business owner than just another replaceable associate. If I'm working anywhere from 8 to 12 hours a day and dealing with horrible attitude from customers I'd rather it be for the good of my own business than that of a corporate CEO who has no idea I even exist.

Bills have to be paid and kids have to be fed though, so I still do my daily job.

It is good that you have the idea to start up your own business. Nothing feels better than being your own boss. You can start saving up little by little and then start small. You have the capacity to grow bigger.

Kei

ForumCoin: 283

Postby ahmedo24 » 16 Apr 2019, 03:30

Business is all about ideas generations and creativity, it is more easier if you start a business from savings, while working or retired.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 89

Postby riddy09 » 16 Apr 2019, 03:31

It's definitely good idea and planning for long term goal. Business is like another level in financial goal. And the next thing for it is to expand and get more investments to other businesses.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 259

Postby tusziget » 16 Apr 2019, 03:58

I have read many success stories how entrepreneurs have started building up their business slowly.However, I think in some way you have to be genius to come up with an idea that is not already on the market or can face the competition.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 760

Postby ahmedo24 » 16 Apr 2019, 06:23

That is where creativity and re-branding comes into play, virtually all business are in existence already but your ability to stand out makes you prosper in your chosen business

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 89

Postby junrose123 » 16 Apr 2019, 06:26

Kei wrote:
junrose123 wrote:I am trying to apply for high paying jobs that would give me more stable earnings every month and I wish to find one.

High paying jobs depend on your skills and qualifications. With the right ones, you can get the job you desire.

Yes that is right that is why I am trying to invest in skills and other things that would benefits me most.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 414

Postby anil02 » 16 Apr 2019, 12:08

A K Rao wrote:
anil02 wrote:You are right selling a service is more difficult work. A person must be master of his skill to sell a service.

For that matter no job is easy! To earn money one has to work hard as there is no short cuts in life to achieve sucess. So in my opinion every job does have its own challenges and problems. A successful person can overcome these by his/her hard work and strict discipline!

Yes you are right. it is only to talk that this job is easy and that job is hard. Every job wants dedication and hard work to success.

anil02

ForumCoin: 103

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Apr 2019, 15:33

I will choose Business anytime because there will be better chances of growth in our own business and not on a job.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 123
ForumCoin: 1,514

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum