ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: can online work substitute your day job?

Postby Whiterose » 18 Jan 2019, 06:03

I only considered my online works as my extra income and I am not thinking that it can replace my offline job.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby fergus1234 » 18 Jan 2019, 16:25

Humanatic alone made me quit my day job and now I own a farm....

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 385

Postby MysticMoons » 18 Jan 2019, 20:02

Humanatic and Bibo are great high paying sites right?
For me my live video games streams made me quit working.
Well I never worked. But it pays more than if I woke up early to go to work.
But I also plan to build a youtube empire this year. The hardest part,
will be getting the 1000 subs.

Get paid to play new video games from home! New website payment proof!
https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2019/10/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 142

Postby tusziget » 20 Jan 2019, 04:44

Congrats to your big plan for 2019.Hope it will work out for you.Keep us updated please how things are going for you.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 0

Postby amitkokiladitya » 20 Jan 2019, 08:02

No..even after working for the whole day I hardly make more than a dollar per day. This is too low and cannot sustain my living.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 201

Postby SUPERSINGH » 20 Jan 2019, 08:40

I am able to earn a dollar in a day and sometimes less like today as DG is down and they are updating and it cannot substitute day job

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,049

Postby Chameli » 23 Jan 2019, 08:17

Currently, online work is not substituting my day job, however, it is helping me with my income. What ever I make from earning sites builds up my monthly income. My current activities like forum posting and blogging may never make me a lot of money to substitute day job.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby simplyfred » 23 Jan 2019, 13:20

fergus1234 wrote:Humanatic alone made me quit my day job and now I own a farm....

I hope I can see myself within your shoe one day, my friend. I have a simple dream, To work at home, to be with my family.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 154

Postby Tracy04 » 23 Jan 2019, 16:08

swalia wrote:There are many people here who rely on their online incomes. I just wanted to know if online work can substitute your day job in terms of the money you make?

I would say no. Online jobs can supple our full time jobs, but not as to substitute the real life job. Perhaps if you are good in online jobs, maybe yes. I like to work online, because I can improve my English, since writing like this also improve and practice my English already.

Tracy04

ForumCoin: 25

Postby Vehlijanta » 23 Jan 2019, 16:15

It cannot substitute and not a risk which I can afford to take.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 811

Postby tusziget » 24 Jan 2019, 04:50

It is good to make use of the combination: offline job and online activities.It is way more relaxing earning from both as you have more options.

tusziget

Postby Kei » 24 Jan 2019, 05:09

Frankly speaking, there's no way it can substitute my earnings offline. This is because I only work here during my spare time. Even if I had more time, the pay is nothing compared to my offline job.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Postby ahmedo24 » 24 Jan 2019, 07:03

That is just the simple truth, the comfort i derived from working online is that my data subscriptions is not a waste and I am learning one or two things.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 991

Postby tusziget » 26 Jan 2019, 05:26

Kei wrote:Frankly speaking, there's no way it can substitute my earnings offline. This is because I only work here during my spare time. Even if I had more time, the pay is nothing compared to my offline job.

It is correct.It is good to look at the online earnings as an extra income, as it is not possible for everybody to earn enough by working full time online.

tusziget

Postby amitkokiladitya » 26 Jan 2019, 06:45

I income is low but every penny counts. If I'm earning it in my free time I don't mind any amount of money be it very small

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 201

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum