New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: can online work substitute your day job?

Postby anorona » 15 Jan 2019, 05:11

the rate of earnings as well as the stabily are
the factors to consider if it can replace your regular job. Unfortunately, it is not that easy to find sites to sustain a good earning that can make a living unless you have a great skill to offer.

anorona

ForumCoin: 291

Postby johnywalker » 15 Jan 2019, 06:33

I work in a bank. Will online job ever pay me as much as the bank I work with pays.I do not think so.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby skysnap » 15 Jan 2019, 09:09

I think if you can reach say like 1k per month then yes you can pretty much substitute it. But requires a lot of consistent earning.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 452

Postby simplyfred » 15 Jan 2019, 12:53

I think there's a possibility. The more we explore thing online the higher we can earn. It is not far from reality.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 621

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Jan 2019, 13:53

It cannot substitute mine and I am even thinking to leave a few websites and try to find ways to earn offline

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,129

Postby Vehlijanta » 15 Jan 2019, 14:22

I don't even want to substitute as it's working as per my expectations

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 229

Postby tusziget » 16 Jan 2019, 04:55

I would like to be active only on good earning sites, which are worth the time.Otherwise it is good to keep your offline work for safety.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 733

Postby Kei » 16 Jan 2019, 05:33

At this point, no. Even my take home everyday apart from my monthly salary is more than what I make online daily. Unless I'm super stable, it would be the most stupid decision I ever took.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Postby riddy09 » 16 Jan 2019, 05:37

Kei wrote:At this point, no. Even my take home everyday apart from my monthly salary is more than what I make online daily. Unless I'm super stable, it would be the most stupid decision I ever took.

Just like business, you need to work on profitability. If we can't make good or decent earnings online then, we will not pursue or waste time on those sites. Only do it when we are certain we can earn more.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 260

Postby katkat » 16 Jan 2019, 05:58

If only some sites can be reliable just like in the daytime job then I will try to do it. But some sites are changing rules from time to time so you can't depend on them.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 269

Postby mrki444 » 16 Jan 2019, 08:28

I think online work could substitute our day job only if we are owners of few sites. As workers we need very good skills which we can charge high or we will never replace our day job with online jobs.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 872

Postby MABEL » 16 Jan 2019, 11:49

Hi, I'm just new here. For me working on line and it's income will sole depend on how much time one will spend working online calculating the difference of time spent froma day job. A day job requires time in going to work and it's preparation. While working online you can do it in your own convenient time. But of course it depends to the worker what mode he or she prefers.

--- 16 Jan 2019, 19:53 ---

Hi, I'm just new here. For me working on line and it's income will sole depend on how much time one will spend working online calculating the difference of time spent froma day job. A day job requires time in going to work and it's preparation. While working online you can do it in your own convenient time. But of course it depends to the worker what mode he or she prefers.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 386

Postby anorona » 17 Jan 2019, 04:40

Most of the sites online offers limited earnings and sometimes limited works to. If we can find a job which offers a long term contract, then that would lessen the worries of online workers to choose online work as their fulltime job

anorona

ForumCoin: 291

Postby tusziget » 18 Jan 2019, 04:25

If someone has regular clients working online as a freelancer, web designer or programmer in that case it is possible to work full time online.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 733

Postby a_jerobon » 18 Jan 2019, 04:54

MABEL wrote:Hi, I'm just new here. For me working on line and it's income will sole depend on how much time one will spend working online calculating the difference of time spent froma day job. A day job requires time in going to work and it's preparation. While working online you can do it in your own convenient time. But of course it depends to the worker what mode he or she prefers.

--- 16 Jan 2019, 19:53 ---

This is true. Time is so essential in how much one can earn online. You work online at your own convenience and therefore, how you manage that time will determine how much you earn.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 183

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum