New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: can online work substitute your day job?

Postby tusziget » 12 Nov 2018, 05:53

Online work can be only an extra income every month,only if you improve your skills and you start earning online as much as with your offline job,then you can consider quitting your offline job.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 458

Postby anorona » 12 Nov 2018, 13:07

tusziget wrote:Online work can be only an extra income every month,only if you improve your skills and you start earning online as much as with your offline job,then you can consider quitting your offline job.

If one does not have the excellent skill to offer, it is quite impossible to replace you offline job for. online job.

anorona

ForumCoin: 291

Postby SUPERSINGH » 12 Nov 2018, 13:52

I don't think it can do for me, as I am not that much skilled to earn big online but I am trying to improve with time.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,034

Postby tusziget » 13 Nov 2018, 04:49

You are right about it.To be a full time earner you need special skills,writing skills if you want to be a freelancer,good internet marketeer etc.

tusziget

Postby ceci » 14 Nov 2018, 08:25

I don't think so, but I hope to get some special micro tasks or REV subtitles jobs when I have no job coming toward me.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,816

Postby tusziget » 17 Nov 2018, 05:13

There are many good sites,where you can earn some nice extra income,but you definitely need an offline job to make it in everyday life.

tusziget

Postby iamdragonfly » 17 Nov 2018, 05:43

For some yes, and that's we call luck.

iamdragonfly

ForumCoin: 70

Postby arunima » 17 Nov 2018, 05:47

My whole month income from online is what I earn in a day or two( if it has been a good day online) from my offline job. I am still at that level. And for it to replace my offline job, it is a long way to go, But since I am on a break from my regular job for one or two years, I am more than happy being online and enjoying it.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 509

Postby johnywalker » 17 Nov 2018, 06:47

I don't see my online work in any way substitution my day time job. Compared to what I earn on my job, my online income for the entire does not even match my two hours work offline.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby katkat » 17 Nov 2018, 08:03

I can see a lot of post from social media sites now claiming that they are working online and can be earning lots of money. And the catch is not only the money but also being at home with family especially mothers who have little children who wanted to take care of them while working. So if that is the case then definitely online work can substitute a day job and I am hoping for me too soon.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 249

Postby tusziget » 18 Nov 2018, 05:30

You are right about it.Working at home has many advantages:You can be with your family,you can be your own boss and work at the hours you desire.In order to get there you have to earn as much as with your offline job.

tusziget

Postby arunima » 18 Nov 2018, 05:44

katkat wrote:I can see a lot of post from social media sites now claiming that they are working online and can be earning lots of money. And the catch is not only the money but also being at home with family especially mothers who have little children who wanted to take care of them while working. So if that is the case then definitely online work can substitute a day job and I am hoping for me too soon.

I know a few of my friends who are doing that. But they are mainly into tuitions or making curriculum or study courses. These are demanding jobs and they do require your time and skill. Some are into home run business like selling home made products like pickles, jam, bread etc or selling their art and craft skills like jewelry etc. that they advertise through social media. These require special skills and definitely your time,effort and marketing. Easy earning ways are always slow and less paying.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 509

Postby nakitakona » 18 Nov 2018, 05:53

Practically speaking, working online won't get any advantage over your offline job particularly if it is a regular and secured one. Others, I know, are working online as a sideline to earn an extra income. There is no, however, security. It could anytime be terminated while a regular offline job has a good security as tenure, weekly or monthly stipend or salary to receive.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 638

Postby junrose123 » 18 Nov 2018, 05:59

I think online jobs can really help us especially if we really don't have a stable offline job since it would now give us a portion of earnings that is really helpful for us.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 268

Postby tusziget » 19 Nov 2018, 05:28

It is nice to have an extra income every month,but I think we still have to make sure,that we have a stable offline job,which can help us to go forward in life.

tusziget

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum