*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: can online work substitute your day job?

Postby ceci » 08 Nov 2018, 08:22

I afraid not, since I am not from tier- 1 countries list so those GPT won't bring much income as the latter.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Banner Ad

Postby simplyfred » 08 Nov 2018, 19:41

As time goes by the more I realize that the possibility is there. The only problem sometimes is that we are afraid, what if the site that we are having a good deal suddenly stop paying?

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby suny » 08 Nov 2018, 22:52

Even if my online earning can take care of some of my bills but it certainly can't compensate the amount I earn working offline. However, I enjoy whatever offline earning is available (time permitting) to me and feel that I can increase it if and when I have no offline work.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby skysnap » 09 Nov 2018, 01:19

If I can earn say 1000$ a month. That can replace my job but so far that is far from the target. So it's not something I am aiming for.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby tusziget » 09 Nov 2018, 05:56

I agree.If you can make every month 1,000$,and that is something stable,then you can quit your offline job.Otherwise is not recommended.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby junrose123 » 09 Nov 2018, 06:11

skysnap wrote:If I can earn say 1000$ a month. That can replace my job but so far that is far from the target. So it's not something I am aiming for.

For me such an amount is very tough to earn online since I am just on some low paying sites.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby ahmedo24 » 09 Nov 2018, 06:27

$1000 is a good amount but it gonna be very tough to earn such amount legitimately but if am able to earn such I could quit offline jobs

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby skysnap » 09 Nov 2018, 08:10

junrose123 wrote:
skysnap wrote:If I can earn say 1000$ a month. That can replace my job but so far that is far from the target. So it's not something I am aiming for.

For me such an amount is very tough to earn online since I am just on some low paying sites.

Yeah that seems to be the case for me too. I may have to save more then I can decide if things can work out. Currently I have not reached that level myself either.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby chicnthin » 09 Nov 2018, 14:10

skysnap wrote:
junrose123 wrote:

Yeah that seems to be the case for me too. I may have to save more then I can decide if things can work out. Currently I have not reached that level myself either.

Same, I'm only on forum sites and I rarely post anymore because I'm quite busy with school works. It will take me a lot of time to reach that amount, maybe a year.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 220

Postby riddy09 » 10 Nov 2018, 03:00

It's a venture to do online at the same time offline. It's hard though to maintain it unless you don't do much work offline and have a lot of spare time like in other countries. Normally 8 hours is already tiring and can't do much online activities.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby junrose123 » 10 Nov 2018, 03:18

It is still a dream for me to earn 1,000 dollars online since I can only earn from now at least 150- 180 dollars per month which is already fine for me.

junrose123

Postby Whiterose » 10 Nov 2018, 05:42

I cannot say that my online works can substitute my offline job because I am only earning small amount from it.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby tusziget » 11 Nov 2018, 05:19

It can be a good start,even if you are earning not that much from your online activities.You can work in your free time online and search for good earning methods.It all takes time.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby Kei » 11 Nov 2018, 05:56

With the rate at which I'm working online now, there's no way online work can substitute my offline Job. I make much more offline. It doesn't compare, so being online is just by the side.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby junrose123 » 11 Nov 2018, 06:01

Online work was only my part time job that I can have during my vacant time and I am not expecting a lot to earn from it.

junrose123

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum