ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: TheForumWeel

Postby Alexandoy » 03 Dec 2018, 03:30

It's really lacking in new forums and I guess the site is being neglected by the owner.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 781

Postby junrose123 » 03 Dec 2018, 05:54

I don't have any idea if the site is still working since I do not see any reviews in the web since I wanted to join.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 276

Postby amitkokiladitya » 03 Dec 2018, 07:26

I really miss the golden days of The Forum Wheel. I really hope Kenbrace comes with some good news for all of us in the upcoming new year.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 234

Postby fergus1234 » 03 Dec 2018, 07:32

Change your ways people and I will renew my forum by the end of the year. For now I am just watching the activities on the remaining forums before pulling the trigger.

That is the message from a forum owner who is close to me.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 238

Postby skysnap » 03 Dec 2018, 10:32

Look at this guy spamming on forums which are part of forumwheel.

He is literally posting one word. He made like 100 posts using that.

I hope he gets banned.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,043

Postby suny » 03 Dec 2018, 10:40

Currently 6 forums are available to me but none of them deals with my niche so I am better of without working on them. I don't think a member that nothing about a particular topic would be able to provide anything worthwhile.

suny

Referrals: 61
ForumCoin: 34

Postby JASPREET » 03 Dec 2018, 10:42

I am planning to join forum wheel but will wait for the time to join and get myself approved

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 181

Postby fergus1234 » 03 Dec 2018, 11:37

I already banned Nermin in Final Fantasy forums, I dont know how he passed the registration. I think its a purchased account.

fergus1234

Postby Alexandoy » 04 Dec 2018, 01:24

suny wrote:Currently 6 forums are available to me but none of them deals with my niche so I am better of without working on them. I don't think a member that nothing about a particular topic would be able to provide anything worthwhile.

I have been with Forum Wheel for a long time and I think I have the highest number of posts. But I only have 1 forum to work on for a long time now because there are no new forums for more than a year already.

Alexandoy

Postby suny » 04 Dec 2018, 01:45

Alexandoy wrote:
suny wrote:Currently 6 forums are available to me but none of them deals with my niche so I am better of without working on them. I don't think a member that nothing about a particular topic would be able to provide anything worthwhile.

I have been with Forum Wheel for a long time and I think I have the highest number of posts. But I only have 1 forum to work on for a long time now because there are no new forums for more than a year already.

Undoubtedly you are on the top of leader board with most number of posts. But I still maintain that I have 6 forums (maybe I can discount one of them being for Kenyans only)- check it-

Attachments
Screenshot (143).png
Screenshot (143).png (136.72 KiB) Viewed 23 times
suny

Referrals: 61
ForumCoin: 34

Postby fergus1234 » 04 Dec 2018, 07:37

Watch 5 episode of Outlaw star and you will fit in with outlaw star nexus. Dont use the I dont watch it excuse because you can just simply watch 5 episodes for the basic lore.

fergus1234

Postby Chameli » 04 Dec 2018, 08:18

There are forums available on the forum wheel, however, most of these are gaming forums and I cannot post on games. Some forums are only open for USA users and I am not from the US

Chameli

ForumCoin: 31

Postby skysnap » 04 Dec 2018, 08:50

Startup forums and yourbizcafe are two good forums but they are now dead. Left only to finish the points I guess.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,043

Postby fergus1234 » 04 Dec 2018, 11:20

Chameli wrote:There are forums available on the forum wheel, however, most of these are gaming forums and I cannot post on games. Some forums are only open for USA users and I am not from the US

Watch episodes of Outlaw star and join outlaw star nexus

http://kissanime.ru/mobile/Anime/Outlaw-Star-Dub

Outlawstar nexus always renew.

fergus1234

Postby Alexandoy » 04 Dec 2018, 22:53

Chameli wrote:There are forums available on the forum wheel, however, most of these are gaming forums and I cannot post on games. Some forums are only open for USA users and I am not from the US

Same here, I couldn't subscribe to gaming forums because my knowledge is not extensive. It's sad that sometimes there are 7 gaming forums that are open but I can only look and not join.

Alexandoy

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum