ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: TheForumWeel

Postby dominique » 30 Nov 2018, 21:11

I really miss the forum wheel not just because earned upto 10 cents per post but because there were so many interesting forums. I don't think the forum wheel crashed just because of the users, the forum owners might not have been able to support paid posting.

dominique

ForumCoin: 277

Postby Alexandoy » 30 Nov 2018, 23:13

It looks like the Forum Wheel is being neglected by the owner. It is stagnating with the forums in the list and it really needs a marketing push.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 775

Postby fergus1234 » 01 Dec 2018, 01:13

Remember if new forums becomes available, Please focus on what the forum is about, If you want that forum owner to renew avoid off topic.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 128

Postby amitkokiladitya » 01 Dec 2018, 01:37

Alexandoy wrote:It looks like the Forum Wheel is being neglected by the owner. It is stagnating with the forums in the list and it really needs a marketing push.

I'm shocked to see how Kenbrace os behaving. He was one of the best site owners. But these days he seems to be lost somewhere. Even if he is caught up somewhere he can tell us if the site will ever return back to normal or not.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 203

Postby simplyfred » 01 Dec 2018, 02:32

I hope they will give notice to people if they are closing their site. Some don't they just kept the site but they never pay.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 512

Postby ahmedo24 » 01 Dec 2018, 07:27

I guess the site is only technically as a result of non availability of subscribed forums right?

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 1,127

Postby skysnap » 01 Dec 2018, 10:10

I have noticed that there are people who respond on forums like "Agree" and, "I see" type one word replies. And many of those forum members have account here, postloop and on forumwheel forums. So it feels really bad to work with such people on forums.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 883

Postby fergus1234 » 01 Dec 2018, 11:18

simplyfred wrote:I hope they will give notice to people if they are closing their site. Some don't they just kept the site but they never pay.

The site is not dead, its currently a bad season and it recovered many times.

Last edited by fergus1234 on 01 Dec 2018, 11:19, edited 1 time in total.
fergus1234

Postby JASPREET » 01 Dec 2018, 11:18

Forum wheel used to pay really well in the Initial stages but they have discontinued many forums and we can only hope that it gets better

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 118

Postby fergus1234 » 01 Dec 2018, 11:43

JASPREET wrote:Forum wheel used to pay really well in the Initial stages but they have discontinued many forums and we can only hope that it gets better
It's not forumwheel who discontinued the forums, Its the forum owners who are disappointed with the performance of forum members who are too lazy to use a different username on every forum and bombards the off topic area a lot.

fergus1234

Postby nakitakona » 01 Dec 2018, 12:53

fergus1234 wrote:... It's not forumwheel who discontinued the forums, Its the forum owners who are disappointed with the performance of forum members who are too lazy to use a different username on every forum and bombards the off topic area a lot.

How do you know? Did the owner or the admin of TFW prompted the member/user? Or it is the forum or website owners who complaining? There are good writer/subscriber to TFW forum sites, who are conscientious writers. They are two or a phrase commenter.

Probably,TFW is only hibernating.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 668

Postby fergus1234 » 01 Dec 2018, 15:16

I am a moderator and who is close with a forum owner with a terrible experience from members who abused my off topic area even though I clearly said off topic is off limits. I also saw the terrible things member did to El Naturelle and Jagmas. People who are too lazy to use the same username in every single forums makes it obvious they are paid members which will put them in trouble with Google adsense.

I also own forums so I know the trade.

Forum owners are able to talk with each other on a special area only forum owners can access.

fergus1234

Postby Kei » 02 Dec 2018, 06:37

Most people don't want to sign up on ten to twenty different forums and coin different username. It would be hard and confusing to remember especially when you have to log in everyday.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 268

Postby fergus1234 » 02 Dec 2018, 06:44

Kei wrote:Most people don't want to sign up on ten to twenty different forums and coin different username. It would be hard and confusing to remember especially when you have to log in everyday.

Permanent log ins exist. It is risky for 10 forums to have multiple members with the same usernames. They are making it obvious they are paid members.

fergus1234

Postby skysnap » 02 Dec 2018, 08:56

Seen a lot of members just posting for the sake of it. I hope that changes because no forum owner would want such type of the members.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 883

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum