ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: TheForumWeel

Postby dominique » 04 Dec 2018, 23:53

May be we all should forget about the forum wheel. I don't think the site owner even checks the site anymore. Check the Prize page where we can bet with forum credits. This page has not shown results since three months

dominique

ForumCoin: 62

Postby bestwriter » 05 Dec 2018, 05:04

I tend to agree with you. I keep getting one forum which does not even credit me with

bestwriter

ForumCoin: 812

Postby kanchan18 » 05 Dec 2018, 06:12

I have already visited the site and it is not that easy to join there. currently i am working on those 10 articles that are required to be there. Hope i get a chance to join them.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 96

Postby augusta » 05 Dec 2018, 06:18

It seem the owner of the site is no longer interested in it. Users should pat down for now and see the outcome of the site the coming year.

augusta

ForumCoin: 388

Postby fergus1234 » 05 Dec 2018, 06:46

Alexandoy wrote:
Chameli wrote:There are forums available on the forum wheel, however, most of these are gaming forums and I cannot post on games. Some forums are only open for USA users and I am not from the US

Same here, I couldn't subscribe to gaming forums because my knowledge is not extensive. It's sad that sometimes there are 7 gaming forums that are open but I can only look and not join.

How about research about the lore of those games so you can pass as a fan. focus on storyline instead of gameplay.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 238

Postby skysnap » 05 Dec 2018, 10:54

Some accounts I am checking are literally spamming. I have no idea how much they are affecting some owners. But I have few more accounts which are posting one word replies. No idea what to do with them because kenbrace is not online so reporting them is futile.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,043

Postby fergus1234 » 05 Dec 2018, 11:26

Ken wants the forum owners to micromanage them themselves. I am handling the most organized former Forumwheel forum and it is not renewing at this moment because it managed to get casuals who posts regularly. I got hired to be the moderator to handle the casuals. I am making sure the casuals wont find out there use to be paid members.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 238

Postby kingcool52 » 05 Dec 2018, 11:29

If anyone is spending money and not getting what they want, I would try to get your money back through either PayPal or your credit card, especially if the owner doesn't care and isn't coming online.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 161

Postby nakitakona » 05 Dec 2018, 13:06

fergus1234 wrote:Ken wants the forum owners to micromanage them themselves. I am handling the most organized former Forumwheel forum and it is not renewing at this moment because it managed to get casuals who posts regularly. I got hired to be the moderator to handle the casuals. I am making sure the casuals wont find out there use to be paid members.

Thanks for letting us know that you have been working there. So far, I have noticed only one site owner is activating their link there. That is International Living or SEO forums which never taking any action to their users there.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 719

Postby skysnap » 06 Dec 2018, 19:05

New set of spammers detected. Same spammer with different accounts I guess. They are adding no value to the forum. And they are infact reason why the forumwheel points are drained from the forums.

skysnap

Postby cmoneyspinner » 06 Dec 2018, 23:05

Well I signed back in to day and see that my account is still active. However there is a complete list of forums and I am interesting in subscribing to any of them. At least my account was not closed or deleted. Maybe if I check back every now and then, I'll find a forum I like. On the plus side when I was active, TFW did pay.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 26

Postby amitkokiladitya » 07 Dec 2018, 07:26

Are there any new forums that have come up. I'm.desperately waiting to hear some good news.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 234

Postby jpk7 » 07 Dec 2018, 08:49

Well I am a member of Forumwheel for some weeks now and I have received a rating of 4.25 out if 5 . However I have not been able to earn even a single penny on this site because most of the forums there are inactive. The ones that are active only accept your posts of you are from US or Canada.

jpk7

ForumCoin: 173

Postby skysnap » 07 Dec 2018, 08:51

amitkokiladitya wrote:Are there any new forums that have come up. I'm.desperately waiting to hear some good news.

Justcause forum is there if you are into that niche. Another was there for some health related. Which has now yesterday gone.

skysnap

Postby sofs » 07 Dec 2018, 13:32

jpk7 wrote:Well I am a member of Forumwheel for some weeks now and I have received a rating of 4.25 out if 5 . However I have not been able to earn even a single penny on this site because most of the forums there are inactive. The ones that are active only accept your posts of you are from US or Canada.

That doesn't sound so good, I have been wanting to checkout forumwheel for sometime now. I am not from the US or Canada either.. So that makes it next to impossible to earn from that site.

sofs

ForumCoin: 145

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum