ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

TheForumWeel

Postby ninjaslash » 10 Aug 2015, 02:11

Hi guys, have you heard the site called Theforumwheel? If not, check it out and be amazed just like when you first encountered forumcoin. It's almost the same with forumcoin, the only thing that differs is that they are too strict when it comes to your grammar. You have to make first 10 posts in their forum and they will decide if you will pass or not. I tried my fate there last night and got 3.8 rating out of 5. Try it now and share your english grammar rate. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ninjaslash

ForumCoin: 406

Re: TheForumWeel

Postby tenaj14 » 10 Aug 2015, 02:17

I have heard about it but have not joined yet, maybe next week I will try my luck.

tenaj14

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 96

Postby maestro » 10 Aug 2015, 02:19

So what is the rate you must get in order to make money from this site? can you explain how does this site works?

maestro

ForumCoin: 141

Postby ninjaslash » 10 Aug 2015, 02:21

tenaj14 wrote:I have heard about it but have not joined yet, maybe next week I will try my luck.

Go for it dude. I recommend you to review first what you will post before submitting them. I mean, last night I spent an hour for me to make that 10 posts because I should be careful with my grammar, spelling and punctuation. But the good thing about ForumWheel is that it's not as strict as Postloop wherein you should be or have an experience in an article writing.

--- 10 Aug 2015, 10:26 ---

maestro wrote:So what is the rate you must get in order to make money from this site? can you explain how does this site works?

I don't know about the rate that you should achieve for you to post in their forums but maybe around 3.75 since it is the 75% of 5.

It has 5-6 forums where in you will get 1 credit for posting and that is equivalent to .05$. :lol: :lol: :lol: Just check out their rules and guidelines for more details :D

ninjaslash

ForumCoin: 406

Postby Tanawan » 10 Aug 2015, 03:06

You must have a good grammar, but once you are accept, the rates are very good and they pay.

Tanawan

ForumCoin: 320

Postby lightning18 » 10 Aug 2015, 03:15

I have joined the site last last week but I still have yet to post my 10 posts since I'm quite busy with humanatic and sites that I use. I don't know if I can handle more sites since I'm always up so late. I end up sleeping in the morning. So did you pass their grammar test?

lightning18

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 61

Postby blair » 10 Aug 2015, 04:06

I do not see a lot of forums to subscribe to. Most of them are either offline or deactivated. I enjoyed being on TFW but now I see myself more on the Postloop because they have more forums

blair

ForumCoin: 565

Postby shahzebayub » 10 Aug 2015, 04:45

They are alternative to post loop which are more strict but the forum wheel is not much strict you can get approval

shahzebayub
Banned

Referrals: 22
ForumCoin: 75

Postby hunkey600 » 10 Aug 2015, 05:31

It is a useless forum i tried that already..there are so many restrictions with them.

hunkey600
Banned

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 310

Postby Katriona_22 » 10 Aug 2015, 06:29

I read a lot about forumwheel here in forumcoin, but not yet trying it, maybe sometime soon, I'll just focus more here for now.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 285

Postby Allius » 10 Aug 2015, 06:48

There is a long time I hear about The Forum Wheel here at the Forum Coin!
I also liked to join The Forum Wheel. I have tried once but was not accepted (and the administrators nor explain why). They have lots of restrictions, making it difficult to be accepted by people with a less good grammar, who do not have English as their native language, or have not learned English from an early age, like me.
They give a second attempt to everybody, but at least for now, I will not try. I'll try to improve my grammar first ... :oops:

Allius
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 353

Postby iamshane487 » 10 Aug 2015, 07:15

I have been in this site, but they banned me for encountering typo. They are very strict. I miss my friends there.

iamshane487

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 139

Postby grecy0905 » 10 Aug 2015, 09:56

Long time ago, I joined Forum wheel. I did my best to get in but this site is a snob, they will not tell you if you past or not. Well that is my experience and that is true. Then I found Forum coin and I got paid twice, I am thankful.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 422

Postby yairhaim » 10 Aug 2015, 10:07

Of course I heard about it!
It is lovely site!- you can earn nice amount from it!
Share your earning, my dear! :)

yairhaim

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 34

Postby Hugop » 10 Aug 2015, 10:18

Allius wrote:There is a long time I hear about The Forum Wheel here at the Forum Coin!
I also liked to join The Forum Wheel. I have tried once but was not accepted (and the administrators nor explain why). They have lots of restrictions, making it difficult to be accepted by people with a less good grammar, who do not have English as their native language, or have not learned English from an early age, like me.
They give a second attempt to everybody, but at least for now, I will not try. I'll try to improve my grammar first ... :oops:

Your grammar seems fine, maybe you have not respected the "new paragraph" rule. I recommend you to retry.

This is the first time I read that TheForumWheel is strict. Postloop is more strict but they have more forums which makes it easier for the writers to earn money faster.

Hugop

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 483

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum