ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Is there anybody from ninerniner.com? I need help

Postby helpinghand » 25 Jul 2015, 10:40

I just joined a site called ninerniner.com and it was one of the oldest paid forum posting sites like postloop. Anybody can join the site anytime,but I am quite confused on how to use it. Through my research I could find that their pay rate starts from $.10 per post. But I can't many offers there, except two.

If somebody can throw some light into the usage, it would be very helpful. They also credit $5 as joinining bonus and withdrawal limit is $25. Anybody who got paid by them recently?

I am in WhatsAround…Join me & I’ll help you level up and earn your first $100 !!!
To join me click now https://www.whatsaround.com/signup/Ej4wA
All you need is a smartphone with minimum 5 megapixel camera.
This is a genuine mobile app owned by WhatsAround Inc., California.
helpinghand

ForumCoin: 85

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum