*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Online Business

Postby scorpio » 10 Jul 2015, 03:00

If you make your own business in the net is it safe for you and is it profitable than making in a physical store?

scorpio

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 31

Banner Ad

Re: Online Business

Postby joelcaburnay » 10 Jul 2015, 03:52

Trust for the consumers will be the very first issue that you will handle. I will be more profitable than PS if you get that stuff

joelcaburnay

ForumCoin: 429

Postby Jotomy » 10 Jul 2015, 06:13

yes, it is very much safe and fetching one, you can sell products online and offline if you have a shop. You can give your address in the site and ask them to come to pick up what ever they like. You can boost your sales like that. :)

Jotomy

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 397

Postby Anime » 10 Jul 2015, 07:37

That depends how you planned it out if you go out and invest in a buisness without thinking you may go down pretty soon.

Anime

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2

Postby scorpio » 10 Jul 2015, 08:51

Ahh... I see thanks for the advice Anime. :) maybe I should think about it before making decision.

scorpio

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 31

Postby shahzebayub » 10 Jul 2015, 09:47

I think the offline business is very food rather than online business you can care about your business while sitting there and earn lot of profit with hard work

shahzebayub
Banned

Referrals: 23
ForumCoin: 75

Postby cessy_08 » 10 Jul 2015, 10:42

Online business is a good way to start without the need to make a physical store. I think it costs a lot less especially if the items you are selling are food related items. So you just make the food as the order comes in, no chances of going into waste. Maybe it depends what kind of items you will to setup the online store for?

Visit my personal travel and food blog! Grab a ticket for a bite around the globe with me!
Drop by LiteracyBase to read articles coming from various authors from around the world.
Expats for expats! Visit ExpatPost!
Hotel and flight bookings made easy with Kaligo.
Get 10% off buying from BornPrettyStore! Use SHASX31 code upon checkout!
cessy_08

ForumCoin: 1,129

Postby ksridharprasad » 10 Jul 2015, 11:23

Hi Friends,

On line business is good when comparing with physical stores, physical stores require location, furniture, advertisement, stocks, marketing people and investment. But in on line just a site and good knowledge about the products.

ksridharprasad

Referrals: 13
ForumCoin: 292

Postby romtierr » 10 Jul 2015, 13:59

you have to be creative to succeed in online business

romtierr

ForumCoin: 58

Postby mcliffi » 10 Jul 2015, 14:14

Online business cab be good if you deal with creative people.This requires skills and understanding how online world works.

mcliffi

ForumCoin: 295

Postby TotallyNerdDude » 11 Jul 2015, 10:47

For me, having a online store doesn't mean you like it better than the actual store but giving you customers other ways to buy your stuffs. You can maximize the store if you have something that
Promotes your store 24/7 and attract buyers even when you were sleeping.

TotallyNerdDude

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 49

Postby bujingkujing » 11 Jul 2015, 10:56

nothing is completely safe. even if you do all the security measures and spend a lot of moolah on them. a friend of mine complained in fb that one person used her proof of transactions and product pictures to victimized people. the account was disabled but another similar account was made. she was blocked by the account owner.
another friend of mine owned a mini grocery and despite being a good boss to her employees she found out that some of them some of their products home.
so what ever you choose you have to be careful. nothing is safe but you can always learn from mistakes even those you did not make good luck!

bujingkujing

ForumCoin: 218

Postby shahzebayub » 11 Jul 2015, 11:07

romtierr wrote:you have to be creative to succeed in online business

Yes with good skills also needed if you have good skills than there are many sources from where you can earn

shahzebayub
Banned

Referrals: 23
ForumCoin: 75

Postby blair » 11 Jul 2015, 11:20

Every business venture involves some risks to it. Just be prepared in case you might experience some challenges and might have to take some decisions being the owner.

blair

ForumCoin: 588

Postby ruthmongare » 08 Mar 2018, 16:12

If you really have to open an online market then you must have a good platform that you'll be using to advertise your products.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum