*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Websites which pay members for posting question and answers

Postby ahmedo24 » 03 Jul 2018, 05:55

beriut wrote:Yes swagback is not also allowing me to join. Their site is not secure and your connection is not private as a warning by my browser. :)

I was able to join the site after lots of trees but the tasks I get are not good ones as such, very low rate

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Banner Ad

Postby chicnthin » 14 Jul 2018, 13:36

Is earnably a good legit site that pays? It seems to be a good deal.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 220

Postby ruthmongare » 14 Jul 2018, 19:14

I camera across a forum called quibble but I don't know whether it pays.There forum outlook is pleasing and the questions are pretty simple but am not aware whether its paying because I checked the internet for more Information whether it's paying but I got nothing.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby jackchun » 15 Jul 2018, 06:21

chicnthin wrote:Is earnably a good legit site that pays? It seems to be a good deal.

it is like a normal gpt site around

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby ruthmongare » 15 Jul 2018, 19:24

Have been hearing a lot about earnably,is it a site or an app?Is it opened worldwide?

ruthmongare

Postby jaymish » 15 Jul 2018, 21:34

I think for question and answer you can try just answer. They claim to pay but look at reviews about them online first. I think you need to be an expert or something in your topic.

jaymish

ForumCoin: 37

Postby amitkokiladitya » 17 Jul 2018, 03:28

a10rodrigues wrote:theforumwheel looks good, but say it's a little hard to get ! :D

This is definitely not the right time to join The Forum Wheel. The site lacks forums and most of the users are left with nothing to do. I hope the site revives back soon.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby ruthmongare » 18 Jul 2018, 07:23

Quora and yahoo answers although these don't pay.answere is another site that pays for such.

ruthmongare

Postby skysnap » 18 Jul 2018, 09:26

I think some websites need to find the revenue measures. Because that's what earns money to all of us.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby ruthmongare » 19 Jul 2018, 11:16

chicnthin wrote:Is earnably a good legit site that pays? It seems to be a good deal.
earnably isn't a q& a site but rather a gpt site where you get paid to watch videos, play games etc.You redeem your points when they reach 250 in exchange of $2.5.

ruthmongare

Postby arunima » 19 Jul 2018, 12:14

amitkokiladitya wrote:
a10rodrigues wrote:theforumwheel looks good, but say it's a little hard to get ! :D

This is definitely not the right time to join The Forum Wheel. The site lacks forums and most of the users are left with nothing to do. I hope the site revives back soon.

I joined it last month and not finding it good and interesting!!

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

Postby cmoneyspinner » 16 Aug 2018, 23:25

ruthmongare wrote:Quora and yahoo answers although these don't pay.answere is another site that pays for such.

I gave up with YAHOO Answers a long time ago. It wasn't worth it.

As for Quora, interestingly enough I received an invitation to participate in the Quora Partner Program. Evidently, if you ask a question that really got peaks a lot of interest and spurs a lot of activity, you could possibly get paid for it. I haven't tried it. I'm still in shock from receiving an invitation to the program. Get paid to ask questions? It almost sounds too good to be true. But I'm thinking of giving it a try.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby amitkokiladitya » 17 Aug 2018, 03:30

Jotomy wrote:Try chat about site, there you can have all sorts of posts, you can select and follow those and you can post and earn there. :)

What is the name of the site? Is it called Chatabout? I heard that the site is no longer there now.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby katkat » 17 Aug 2018, 03:54

amitkokiladitya wrote:
Jotomy wrote:Try chat about site, there you can have all sorts of posts, you can select and follow those and you can post and earn there. :)

What is the name of the site? Is it called Chatabout? I heard that the site is no longer there now.

I heard about chatabout before and I forgot to check on the details. But now after reading it here, I will give it a try and hopefully it is a good earning site.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby Abigael » 17 Aug 2018, 09:08

I am using one question and answers site known as Answeree. It is a good site to get answers to any question you have and also earn from answering other people's questions.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum