New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: $4 - $10 per week?

Postby tusziget » 27 Jan 2019, 04:41

DG is not paying.As I have read from other members posts the site is paying.Where did you got that info?Anyway I am not active in DG.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 488

Postby junrose123 » 27 Jan 2019, 05:40

tusziget wrote:DG is not paying.As I have read from other members posts the site is paying.Where did you got that info?Anyway I am not active in DG.

I think the site is on update mode and I am even waiting for my payment from the time that he made an upgrade.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 294

Postby amitkokiladitya » 27 Jan 2019, 05:47

junrose123 wrote:
tusziget wrote:DG is not paying.As I have read from other members posts the site is paying.Where did you got that info?Anyway I am not active in DG.

I think the site is on update mode and I am even waiting for my payment from the time that he made an upgrade.

Did you read the latest update on the site which was posted today

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 139

Postby iamdahmmy » 27 Jan 2019, 06:11

ahmedo24 wrote:DG simply means digital global forum, which is a paid to post site very similar to this forum but rewards more.

Thanks a bunch...I tried signing up but I was asked to provide registration code..is this a way of blocking people from joining...

iamdahmmy

ForumCoin: 398

Postby Skyhigh » 27 Jan 2019, 06:18

lludawg wrote:Using Swagbucks alone I make an average of $5 per week. PM me if you want to learn more. I can help you make your first $5.

Is swagbucks available internationally?

Skyhigh

ForumCoin: 8

Postby ahmedo24 » 27 Jan 2019, 07:27

iamdahmmy wrote:
ahmedo24 wrote:DG simply means digital global forum, which is a paid to post site very similar to this forum but rewards more.

Thanks a bunch...I tried signing up but I was asked to provide registration code..is this a way of blocking people from joining...

Yeah, the site is not accepting new members currently but whenever there is update on this subject matter, I will contact you.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 269

Postby iamdahmmy » 27 Jan 2019, 16:32

ahmedo24 wrote:
iamdahmmy wrote:

Yeah, the site is not accepting new members currently but whenever there is update on this subject matter, I will contact you.

Thanks a bunch.. I will really appreciate that

iamdahmmy

ForumCoin: 398

Postby tusziget » 28 Jan 2019, 04:45

Skyhigh wrote:
lludawg wrote:Using Swagbucks alone I make an average of $5 per week. PM me if you want to learn more. I can help you make your first $5.

Is swagbucks available internationally?

As far as I know it is available only for Tier1 country members or only citizens from USA.At least this is what I have read about Swagbucks.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 488

Postby Yugocean » 28 Jan 2019, 07:06

Swagbucks won't help expect tier1 countries.
Other users have to find other ways; Iv think bitcoin is still better idea, invest in BTC; earn from those sites which pays interest.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 903

Postby amitkokiladitya » 28 Jan 2019, 07:19

ahmedo24 wrote:
iamdahmmy wrote:

The site is gone now. So there is no point in worrying whether it accepts new members or not.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 139

Postby ahmedo24 » 28 Jan 2019, 07:38

I just checked the site now and discovered it closed down already, this isn't a good one but I wish the admin best of luck

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 269

Postby JASPREET » 28 Jan 2019, 11:05

Don't know why admin proposed to make changes in earning pattern and earlier said there are issues with reward program and now closed the website

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 425

Postby skysnap » 28 Jan 2019, 12:27

I think he is testing the add ons. Because he is planning the marketplace. So stop spreading the rumors unless you know what is happening.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 307

Postby sofs » 28 Jan 2019, 12:43

skysnap wrote:I think he is testing the add ons. Because he is planning the marketplace. So stop spreading the rumors unless you know what is happening.

Well while I agree with you that the admin could be testing /planning market place and working out rewards why would they close down the site without giving proper notice to the users? that doesn't add up too well.
I have been reading that they have been paying out from their pockets and have been trying hard to run the site. I wonder what exactly is happening there.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,933

Postby SUPERSINGH » 28 Jan 2019, 13:29

Now is the testing time since there is no Dg and we need to find a well paying website

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,082

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum