ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Is There A Trick To Surveys?

Postby Masterminor » 23 Jun 2015, 02:40

I find that there are survey sites everywhere that offer payment and have actually joined a few emailing lists in the past. I never do them anymore. I must have only actually completed 4 or 5 in my entire time of online earning. Those being the ones I qualified for. Surveys that for some reason are estimated for only a few minutes, take at least 1 to several hours for me. for a maximum earning of 60 cents! That's the most I ever earned from one survey and that one took all day! Are there any surveys that ACTUALLY take only a few minutes like it says? 1 hour+ of work is not worth 60 cents.

Masterminor

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 9

Re: Is There A Trick To Surveys?

Postby ibrontox12 » 23 Jun 2015, 02:54

Good thing you have made 4. In my whole life in indulging in surveys, i haven't finished even 1 survey. I really suck in those profit programs.:D

ibrontox12

ForumCoin: 163

Postby mou3ad15 » 23 Jun 2015, 03:05

lol the bad thing you can cheat them those days (the past years there were some bugs in the surveys) I never finished a survey ! it suppose to be done in 15 minutes; I take 30 minute without finishing it then i get bored and i quit lol

mou3ad15

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 10

Postby tech40 » 23 Jun 2015, 03:34

Some of people said that if you're from US, it can give you more surveys and higher amount of earnings thay you can earn if you live in US. but if you live on 3rd world countries. you'll just earn few cents :P

tech40

ForumCoin: 70

Postby ibrontox12 » 23 Jun 2015, 03:49

tech40 wrote:Some of people said that if you're from US, it can give you more surveys and higher amount of earnings thay you can earn if you live in US. but if you live on 3rd world countries. you'll just earn few cents :P

i totally agree with this. I live in the philippines and i noticed the difference. Also when it comes to survey availability, i think if you live in US, there are more available surveys for you.

ibrontox12

ForumCoin: 163

Postby lludawg » 23 Jun 2015, 04:14

In my opinion, surveys are a huge waste of time. I've earned like $0.60 max for like 20 minutes of my time. I was lucky that time. Also, sometimes I spend lots of time checking to see if I qualify only to find out that I do not qualify.

lludawg

ForumCoin: 3

Postby Masterminor » 23 Jun 2015, 04:50

Maybe one day I should make a survey site that actually doesn't take all day and pays a fair amount, just because I'm so sick of the surveys that suck like today. I have seen so many sites that say they pay $75 per survey to find it a lie.

Masterminor

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 23 Jun 2015, 05:10

I have yet to find one. There has been times I lied on surveys and still couldn't do them for whatever reason. This i s why I prefer Pinecone Research, 90% of the time whatever it sends me gives me a survey I can do.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 27
ForumCoin: 62

Postby Masterminor » 23 Jun 2015, 05:15

WorkAtHomeGal wrote:I have yet to find one. There has been times I lied on surveys and still couldn't do them for whatever reason. This i s why I prefer Pinecone Research, 90% of the time whatever it sends me gives me a survey I can do.

Do these surveys take 50 years like the surveys I've seen from other websites and then pay like a ridiculously small amount? I would like to find super quick surveys for the amount of payment I recieved or get a much more reasonable payout for the amount of time that the surveys I've come across take.

Masterminor

Postby TotallyNerdDude » 23 Jun 2015, 05:47

Yes it makes me upset that some people don't even have surveys delivered on daily basis while U.S peeps can actually have 4-5 surveys/day. It's pretty disappointing that they reward small amount and give less surveys to 3rd world countries.

TotallyNerdDude

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 49

Postby darrensurrey » 23 Jun 2015, 06:03

I tend to go for shorter ones and only if they're interesting to me. Toluna, Global Test Market, Valued Opinions, Pinecone. I haven't done a financial or energy one in ages because I fall asleep after 5 minutes.

darrensurrey

ForumCoin: 25

Postby ramzan00 » 23 Jun 2015, 06:33

Surveys made my head crazy, No matter how hard I try I just can't complete it, At least 1 offer in my whole life.

Surveys are irritating for me :x ,

ramzan00

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 258

Postby Lodika » 23 Jun 2015, 07:27

Are surveys really works ? I fill many surveys but not get any results, surveys are really annoying :D

Lodika

ForumCoin: 391

Postby silverleafy » 23 Jun 2015, 07:43

if you are not from us uk ca aus is not really worth it to do surveys .. im from romania and never even had a survey to do it ,..

silverleafy

ForumCoin: 0

Postby le.duyen » 23 Jun 2015, 08:33

in my opinion, 60 cent/ 1 hour is too much if you live on 3rd world countries

le.duyen

ForumCoin: 5

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum