ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do you save money?

Postby Alaskah » 05 Jun 2019, 19:53

I save 20% of my income, but also any change if I use cash for purchases. I have a jar in my room for spare change. Every few months, I'll roll it and have some money to cash in.

Alaskah

ForumCoin: 317

Postby skysnap » 07 Jun 2019, 12:51

I have decided to spend through online wallet and pay for local stuff. Hoping that it can work out save some of my money and I won't lose much cash from pocket.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 655

Postby raaman » 07 Jun 2019, 13:37

Alaskah wrote:Every few months, I'll roll it and have some money to cash in.

Anyway, saving is a good habit.

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,698

Postby sofs » 07 Jun 2019, 13:52

All my saving has been wiped out clean (well almost all) Sometimes in life the savings have to serve the purpose it was saved for. However, I do and will always make it a point to save some once this major expenditures are done with. I prefer to have my saving wiped out than be in debt.

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,455

Postby A K Rao » 07 Jun 2019, 16:07

Alaskah wrote:I save 20% of my income, but also any change if I use cash for purchases. I have a jar in my room for spare change. Every few months, I'll roll it and have some money to cash in.

That is a good thing you are doing saving regularly 20% of your income as your savings! By doing so you will accumulate sufficient fund within five years and this fund will fetch yu back good interest if invested in any scheme! Using a Piggy bank is a good way of savings !

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 3,110

Postby SUPERSINGH » 07 Jun 2019, 16:09

I am doing better this month as compared to last month and saving money as in the previous month I ordered a lot many things online.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,813

Postby ceci » 14 Jun 2019, 09:15

I am planning to get a gas stove online soon, but will wait till I have to get a voucher or promotion code, so can save some expenses, and won't affect my saving target this month.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 3,559

Postby JASPREET » 14 Jun 2019, 11:20

With regular savings you can buy anything and these days gas stoves are available at good discount on all websites

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,568

Postby anil02 » 14 Jun 2019, 12:40

JASPREET wrote:With regular savings you can buy anything and these days gas stoves are available at good discount on all websites

I think gas stove in not expensive item. Some one can use credit card to buy it.

anil02

ForumCoin: 259

Postby Amans1234 » 14 Jun 2019, 12:52

Sometimes, I keep it in my wallet and sometimes, I spend it. So, it depends whether I need to spend it or not.

Amans1234

ForumCoin: 338

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Jun 2019, 16:28

I like to save money but this month I am planning to buy an Air conditioner. Can someone suggest me if LG is a good brand for ACs?

SUPERSINGH

Postby skysnap » 17 Jun 2019, 08:42

I don't make use of the AC. Because it can consume a lot of energy. I try to make use of those portable fans instead. And it works out. You can check out voltas for AC though.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 655

Postby JASPREET » 17 Jun 2019, 10:22

Alaskah wrote:I save 20% of my income, but also any change if I use cash for purchases. I have a jar in my room for spare change. Every few months, I'll roll it and have some money to cash in.

20 % is a little too much for me and am trying to save at least 10 5 but its not easy

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,568

Postby anil02 » 17 Jun 2019, 11:58

SUPERSINGH wrote:I like to save money but this month I am planning to buy an Air conditioner. Can someone suggest me if LG is a good brand for ACs?

I don't know about LG. I am using llyod it is good one.

anil02

ForumCoin: 259

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 Jun 2019, 15:34

anil02 wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:I like to save money but this month I am planning to buy an Air conditioner. Can someone suggest me if LG is a good brand for ACs?

I don't know about LG. I am using llyod it is good one.

I am checking all the brands and selected Daikin and it does have a very good rating and powerful machinery :thumbup:

SUPERSINGH

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum