ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do you save money?

Postby amitkokiladitya » 15 Dec 2018, 06:26

Vehlijanta wrote:It's more important to invest money because alone saving money won't help in anyway.

Which is the best and the safest method of investing money online? I would like to invest some of my earnings

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 214

Postby Kei » 15 Dec 2018, 06:32

I'm saving up for a cause right now and it feels really good. It makes one to keep their priorities in check and it makes you disciplined.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 72

Postby tusziget » 15 Dec 2018, 07:10

I will save up more cash from the next year.I am not having a precise objective for the use of the cash,just putting aside and when needed for everyday necessities I will spend them.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 116

Postby JASPREET » 15 Dec 2018, 09:55

amitkokiladitya wrote:
Vehlijanta wrote:It's more important to invest money because alone saving money won't help in anyway.

Which is the best and the safest method of investing money online? I would like to invest some of my earnings

There is no best or safe way to Invest. if you are from India you can invest in LIC, and your money will be safe

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 311

Postby ceci » 15 Dec 2018, 10:52

Again, still better to save the money with the local bank. I plan to save more for a more secured financial position and better future. But, I do need to do some purchases too that will bring down my saving, like external monitor which cost me USD100 this week.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 587

Postby A K Rao » 15 Dec 2018, 10:52

JASPREET wrote:There is no best or safe way to Invest. if you are from India you can invest in LIC, and your money will be safe

LIC is not a good place to invest! In fact since it covers the risk the rate of interest they are giving on our investments is low! To be on safer side better to invest in Post Office which is a safest place with better interest rates! Mutual bonds also are good if one can think of long time investment!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 541

Postby sofs » 15 Dec 2018, 13:31

I have been saving all my online earnings.. in that I have never withdrawn that amount from my account..I am sure they will come in handy for bigger projects when every single penny counts.

sofs

ForumCoin: 1,756

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Dec 2018, 13:43

I think earning extra money can be used for savings as well and this is what I do, whatever I earn online is like my savings and I use it when I want

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 2,152

Postby skysnap » 20 Jan 2019, 08:53

ceci wrote:Again, still better to save the money with the local bank. I plan to save more for a more secured financial position and better future. But, I do need to do some purchases too that will bring down my saving, like external monitor which cost me USD100 this week.

External monitor of USD 100? Does that monitor have the HDMI port and option for TV tuner? I heard such monitors cost higher.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 313

Postby ceci » 20 Jan 2019, 09:19

skysnap wrote:
ceci wrote:Again, still better to save the money with the local bank. I plan to save more for a more secured financial position and better future. But, I do need to do some purchases too that will bring down my saving, like external monitor which cost me USD100 this week.

External monitor of USD 100? Does that monitor have the HDMI port and option for TV tuner? I heard such monitors cost higher.

Samgsung brand CF39 series, 23", has HDMI port but no external speaker.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 587

Postby Vehlijanta » 20 Jan 2019, 10:41

I am not saving money and wanna spend and enjoy the life

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 688

Postby simplyfred » 20 Jan 2019, 10:43

Yeah, but the only savings that I have is the one I am earning via online sites. I have plan to cash it out in my card in the end of the year.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 1,386

Postby anil02 » 20 Jan 2019, 11:18

If possible one must be save some part of regular earning. For person who are doing service, saving is must for them. Life is uncertain. We don't know when we have some emergency. To request other for help it is better to save.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 144

Postby MABEL » 20 Jan 2019, 12:35

Yes been saving money since I realized that one day I gonna need money badly and not sure who can help me. I do it by sacrificing some snacks out. Whenever I earn extra outside salary I keep it.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 280

Postby ahmedo24 » 20 Jan 2019, 14:23

It is very important to always save money in case of emergency and also to buy something money can not buy now

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,506

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum