ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do you save money?

Postby tusziget » 11 Dec 2018, 04:45

It is not easy even for experienced traders to invest.I think trading is something,that I will never try out,because it is not my cup of tea.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 181

Postby anorona » 11 Dec 2018, 06:51

it is always my goal, and every cashout I put some amount for my savings.

anorona

ForumCoin: 147

Postby anil02 » 11 Dec 2018, 09:35

For long time I didn't touch my online earning. It was in my bank account. Now I bought one new laptop so used it.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 173

Postby sofs » 11 Dec 2018, 11:04

I hardly use money from my account I have opened for online earnings. its not much but still over the years they have added up pretty tidily.

sofs

ForumCoin: 1,792

Postby cinderella » 11 Dec 2018, 11:49

sofs wrote:I hardly use money from my account I have opened for online earnings. its not much but still over the years they have added up pretty tidily.

I must admit that I depend much on my online earnings these past years because I had a lot of debt which I need to pay. so even if I am earning good amount online plus I have a day job, it seems that everything is not enough. I hope 2019 is a good year.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 164

Postby nakitakona » 11 Dec 2018, 11:55

anorona wrote:it is always my goal, and every cashout I put some amount for my savings.

I appreciate this kind of attitude. You are just preparing for the rainy days. That is what my late mother was always telling me to be ready and prepared when rainy days come. I just agreed with her but in practice I never did. I am very sorry for that. I know my mother would get angry at me.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 601

Postby Angie10 » 11 Dec 2018, 12:02

As of next year, I'm redoubling my efforts to save and save big amounts. I've just not been able to for the past few years as I didn't have much to spare.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 297

Postby SUPERSINGH » 11 Dec 2018, 14:15

I need to do something extravagant as well but I have plans to buy a New smartphone which can spoil my saving plans lol

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 2,223

Postby tusziget » 12 Dec 2018, 04:02

I am spending more,when Holidays arrive,but it is ok as I am spending for my beloved ones.From next year I start saving again cash. :)

tusziget

ForumCoin: 181

Postby Kei » 12 Dec 2018, 05:18

tusziget wrote:I am spending more,when Holidays arrive,but it is ok as I am spending for my beloved ones.From next year I start saving again cash. :)
:? :idea:
Like you, that's how I see saving. I save money for a purpose. When it is done, I start to save all over again and the cycle continues.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 87

Postby Whiterose » 12 Dec 2018, 06:28

I want to save next year as I am planning to buy something for myself.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby junrose123 » 12 Dec 2018, 06:49

I have a little savings right now but I think it will be gone as Christmas days comes along.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 218

Postby jackchun » 12 Dec 2018, 07:26

of course I save money for my reinvestment to earn more and more passive income

jackchun

ForumCoin: 766

Postby arunima » 12 Dec 2018, 07:50

anil02 wrote:For long time I didn't touch my online earning. It was in my bank account. Now I bought one new laptop so used it.

That is a smart way to save and send it on something you need. Even I do the same. Instead of taking out small amounts, I let them accumulate in bank and when it is big amount enough to buy out something, I take it out. In this way I used it for buying a jacket and shoes for my elder daughter and a electronic monopoly game for my younger one. I also bought a decor for my home.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 283

Postby anil02 » 12 Dec 2018, 08:00

arunima wrote:
anil02 wrote:For long time I didn't touch my online earning. It was in my bank account. Now I bought one new laptop so used it.

That is a smart way to save and send it on something you need. Even I do the same. Instead of taking out small amounts, I let them accumulate in bank and when it is big amount enough to buy out something, I take it out. In this way I used it for buying a jacket and shoes for my elder daughter and a electronic monopoly game for my younger one. I also bought a decor for my home.

It is saying that a pot will be full with drops. Our online earning is like it. It is small but after some it will be enough to buy and big item. It is earning of our hard work. so when we give buy gift for our darling with this earning we feel most happyness.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 173

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum