ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do you save money?

Postby MysticMoons » 29 Nov 2018, 20:31

Yes I save a lot of money to my bank and accounts. I used to spend it all fast. But now I save it for when I need it. also I spend more money on advertising for my sites to make more money these days. It is worth it in the end.

Love video games? :mrgreen: Want to get paid to play them! Find out how I make 100s a month playing video games from home! Free to join! for info and payment proof click the link below! https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2018/11/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games.html :D
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 335

Postby tusziget » 30 Nov 2018, 05:21

Congratulations to your success to your sites.It is good that you have a method to promote your sites using paid advertisement and you are making profit out of it too.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 1,241

Postby junrose123 » 30 Nov 2018, 06:55

It is good to know that a lot of people are now focused into savings which is a good indicator that people now are more smarter than before.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 306

Postby kat82 » 30 Nov 2018, 07:47

One reason why I own a bank account is to save money. Every time I have an extra. I save it. Why? Saved monies help me do certain things which some times I can't without savings. I started saving when I was young. I inherited this culture from mum.

kat82

ForumCoin: 299

Postby JASPREET » 30 Nov 2018, 09:53

We need to save money and deposit in bank and have some with us to pay for daily needs

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 224

Postby A K Rao » 30 Nov 2018, 13:31

In India, msot of the people have the practice of savings for two reasons as they act as resources at the time of need and by investing in some saving plans they not only get good interest but also get rebate in the income tax! In India from the childhood only a kid is taught about the importance of savings!

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 1,005

Postby SUPERSINGH » 30 Nov 2018, 13:56

This is the reason many like to opt for having Life Insurance as well as they can save some money

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 913

Postby kaphokz » 30 Nov 2018, 14:55

I am not saving past months, But I am planning to start saving for nothing and I'll put it in my bank

kaphokz

ForumCoin: 319

Postby Vehlijanta » 30 Nov 2018, 15:45

I save 30% earnings from my total earnings and planning to invest after accumulating a bigger amount.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 246

Postby nakitakona » 30 Nov 2018, 15:58

When I was still in the government service, I found it impossible to save money. But when I have recently retired from the service, I start to save to be sure that I have enough money to spend in case my monthly pension get stalled or won't arrive on time.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 727

Postby A K Rao » 30 Nov 2018, 18:03

nakitakona wrote:When I was still in the government service, I found it impossible to save money. But when I have recently retired from the service, I start to save to be sure that I have enough money to spend in case my monthly pension get stalled or won't arrive on time.

That is wonderful to know! I am sure within few years you will be quite comfortable! Try to save your money in the safe scheme where you will get maximum interest!

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 1,005

Postby tusziget » 01 Dec 2018, 04:29

Vehlijanta wrote:I save 30% earnings from my total earnings and planning to invest after accumulating a bigger amount.

Congratulations to your plans.I am trying to save 20% from my cash,but I am managing to save only 10% of it.I am content this way too :) .What type of business do you want to start?

tusziget

ForumCoin: 1,241

Postby junrose123 » 01 Dec 2018, 04:50

kat82 wrote:One reason why I own a bank account is to save money. Every time I have an extra. I save it. Why? Saved monies help me do certain things which some times I can't without savings. I started saving when I was young. I inherited this culture from mum.

It is good that your parents teach you to save because it is very important for our future and it would really help us in times of great needs.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 306

Postby Whiterose » 01 Dec 2018, 05:35

Saving money is one of my priorities for now because I want to have something for my future.

Whiterose

ForumCoin: 217

Postby suny » 01 Dec 2018, 06:05

We the Indians have no choice but to save money especially the ones working in private sector. Incidentally, we have no social security like other developed countries and the fact that we have lots of responsibilities when it comes to social obligations and education of our children.

suny

Referrals: 61
ForumCoin: 46

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum