*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do you have a Kikitime?

Postby Alexandoy » 11 Oct 2019, 20:59

raaman wrote:
Alexandoy wrote:I guess the one who started the topic should post the proof of payment so everyone would have a basis. That simple.

You mean to say that the one who started the topic should first burn his/her hand and then you will check whether you get hurt or not?

Of course. You start a topic then you are the most responsible for it. Why make guinea pigs of other members?

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Banner Ad

Postby amitkokiladitya » 12 Oct 2019, 06:21

One of the active member there told me that she needs only 5 days to gather 500 likes. I really wonder how the site works.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby sofs » 12 Oct 2019, 06:45

raaman wrote:
Alexandoy wrote:I guess the one who started the topic should post the proof of payment so everyone would have a basis. That simple.

You mean to say that the one who started the topic should first burn his/her hand and then you will check whether you get hurt or not?

Actually on most of the the fake sites pay the first few to make it seem real.
Asking for proof of payment is not a wrong thing at all. If a person has decided to risk it its their choice, we cannot push anyone to burn their fingers lOl

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby raaman » 12 Oct 2019, 14:20

Alexandoy wrote:Why make guinea pigs of other members?

I am not making buinea pigs of other members. I am nobody to do that. In fact, you and other members very well know that I cannot compel you or anyone else to join a site. I cannot do that and I will not do that also. I am just pointing out the general tendency of people asking for proof of payment to join a site they shared. If every one of us sit back like this waiting for a prood of payment, how can any new site be checked/verified? Try to understand the intention in my staement instead of finding wrong meaning in it. Anyway, whether you or anyone else join a site or not, it is not going to affect me, Then why so much aggression?

raaman

ForumCoin: 2,973

Postby Alexandoy » 12 Oct 2019, 21:02

raaman wrote:
Alexandoy wrote:Why make guinea pigs of other members?

I am not making buinea pigs of other members. I am nobody to do that. In fact, you and other members very well know that I cannot compel you or anyone else to join a site. I cannot do that and I will not do that also. I am just pointing out the general tendency of people asking for proof of payment to join a site they shared. If every one of us sit back like this waiting for a prood of payment, how can any new site be checked/verified? Try to understand the intention in my staement instead of finding wrong meaning in it. Anyway, whether you or anyone else join a site or not, it is not going to affect me, Then why so much aggression?

You may be using the wrong word - aggression. I do not have the right to do that to anyone here. This is a forum for free opinions and being frank and honest. If the tendency is to ask for proof of payment and you cannot present then do not be dismayed or hurt. You are not being accused of anything here.

Alexandoy

Postby nela13 » 18 Oct 2019, 13:27

I still don't get it how the site works. Yesterday I created my first post and I won immediately 60 cents but today I submitted another post and i earn nothing so far despite having more fires than the first one. :eh:

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby raaman » 18 Oct 2019, 13:55

I have published two posts and so far nothing. Initially, they credited $3 to my account. That's all. I don't understand how the site works. If anyone would explain this, it will be better.

raaman

Postby Rock1987 » 18 Oct 2019, 13:59

Nice information provided. I might give it a try

Rock1987

ForumCoin: 189

Postby amitkokiladitya » 19 Oct 2019, 03:39

The site becomes difficult to earn when you are close to the payout. Getting 900 views per article is definitely not an easy job. Most of the users are stuck and desperate to get more likes.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby skysnap » 19 Oct 2019, 04:49

I downloaded and posted one image. I earned 27 cents you can guess I have lot to go for 75 dollars.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby Alexandoy » 19 Oct 2019, 07:55

skysnap wrote:I downloaded and posted one image. I earned 27 cents you can guess I have lot to go for 75 dollars.

That looks interesting to earn 27 cents with 1 image. But to think that you need $75 to withdraw, I am still awaiting for proof of payment.

Alexandoy

Postby skysnap » 19 Oct 2019, 08:08

Alexandoy wrote:
skysnap wrote:I downloaded and posted one image. I earned 27 cents you can guess I have lot to go for 75 dollars.

That looks interesting to earn 27 cents with 1 image. But to think that you need $75 to withdraw, I am still awaiting for proof of payment.

I guess then you have to wait for 1 year at this speed. I don't think you should hold much hope onto it. I'd just post the content and move on. Because I am not sweating my efforts on that app.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby Tendz » 19 Oct 2019, 13:25

I'm interested in this new site, but $75 is a lot in terms of cashing out.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 3,181

Postby raaman » 19 Oct 2019, 14:05

Hi all, Just posted a small post with 36 words and wow...! I was credited with $0.35 which is Rs.25 in Indian currency (it is great money for me), with 4 fires and 5 views. Here is the screen shot. Now, I will concentrate more on this site.

Attachments
kiki.JPG
kiki.JPG (25.9 KiB) Viewed 70 times
raaman

Postby Alexandoy » 20 Oct 2019, 02:25

skysnap wrote:
Alexandoy wrote:

I guess then you have to wait for 1 year at this speed. I don't think you should hold much hope onto it. I'd just post the content and move on. Because I am not sweating my efforts on that app.

You gave me a good laugh with that 1 year of waiting, waheehee.

Alexandoy

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum