ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Math Cash app - earn money by solving Math questions

Postby SUPERSINGH » 21 Aug 2019, 14:53

I don't remember trying this app anytime but I have heard about it a long ago. Most of the times these apps have mixed reviews.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,725

Postby jackchun » 22 Aug 2019, 03:10

for these kind of earnings apps , i would rather go to offerwall that reward you for participating in these earnings apps ,you earn both sides

jackchun

ForumCoin: 277

Postby ruthmongare » 22 Aug 2019, 11:14

How much does each question p5sy because 5000 points for $5 seems like a huge amount.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 294

Postby Vehlijanta » 22 Aug 2019, 16:48

There are few negative reviews related to the delay in payment or non payment so it's risky to join the website.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 608

Postby jackchun » 23 Aug 2019, 01:04

I know there is a similar app which is from forthtrade that pay in dogecoin and litecoin, bitcoin automatically without withdrawal thresholds

jackchun

Postby Happyland » 23 Aug 2019, 01:54

I did not know that it was possible to earn by solving math questions. This thread just made my day. :) That is a great way to earn. I have not heard of that app before. But I do like math. I will take a look at that app.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 73

Postby kaka135 » 23 Aug 2019, 02:12

skysnap wrote:I would love to check this app out. Just want to know how hard are those math questions. For the love of god, I don't want integrations and Fourier transform level of math.

Don't worry, you won't get that. You'll get basic questions for the 4 processes, such as 14 + 29, 89 + 23.... I read that we'll get questions for subtraction, multiplication and division as well, but so far I have only tried addition questions.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 169

Postby Happyland » 23 Aug 2019, 02:19

Wow so the questions are very simple. Are there different levels to choose from such as basic, intermediate and advanced? Do they pay a higher rate for more complex questions?

Happyland

ForumCoin: 73

Postby kaka135 » 23 Aug 2019, 02:43

Happyland wrote:Wow so the questions are very simple. Are there different levels to choose from such as basic, intermediate and advanced? Do they pay a higher rate for more complex questions?

Actually we don't earn points for each question we answered correctly. If I am not mistaken, we need to compete with others. I have only tried the practice mode, where I need to answer 20 questions correctly within 1 minute. I haven't successfully complete that yet, hence I am not sure if we'll get points for that. :P

If you can respond fast and if you keep practicing, I am sure you will complete that easily.

kaka135

Postby MysticMoons » 23 Aug 2019, 04:33

I do not think I would enjoy this app as I hate math. But for those math wiz people they will
make some money.

Get paid to play video games from home ! I earned over 1000 dollars. Pays worldwide! find out how in the video below
https://bittubers.com/post/e3ac5133-c4ee-4275-910a-7d5615e3b1cb
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 176

Postby kaka135 » 23 Aug 2019, 06:13

Those are simple arithmetic problems, such as addition. I actually hope my son can help me to work on the app, so he can practice his arithmetic skill and I can earn some money as well, provided he's quick enough to answer the questions correctly. :P

kaka135

Postby jackchun » 24 Aug 2019, 00:57

even you can answer questions quick, the payout is still so slow, quickest answering needs 10 seconds for each question, so 1 min average 6 satoshi , which is not effective

jackchun

Postby amitkokiladitya » 25 Aug 2019, 02:31

I tried and I feel it really very hard to earn from the site. Most of the times it appears we are competing against bits.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 356

Postby jackchun » 25 Aug 2019, 04:46

I just try it out for a half an hour and delete those apps that they will force you to focus on the app even you jump to other apps every minute

jackchun

Postby junrose123 » 25 Aug 2019, 06:20

Base on what I learn from the comments here it is not really advisable to waste some time since it is only paying peanuts

junrose123

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 644

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum