ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do You Think That There Is Really A Free Money?

Postby ptrikha21 » 17 Aug 2019, 16:55

A K Rao wrote:
ptrikha21 wrote:There is nothing like Free Money. Either we have to

A)Devote a lot of time.
B)A lot of effort.
C)Compromise on our ethics.
D)Do something illegal.
E)Be someone's slave.

"Free" money is nothing in this world!

Very well said dear friend! This answer of yours summarizes everything and explains very well that there is nothing like free money, unless we make some compromises or alterations in our lives!

Yes, and one should not live in a dilemma. And even if one gets such a thing due to certain political or other reasons, they would either be subjecting themselves to a life without meaning or get on the path to become someone's slave.

ptrikha21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 248

Postby ruthmongare » 18 Aug 2019, 06:21

There's no way you can earn that free money even from online because you need to things like sacrificing your time to get that free money.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 294

Postby JASPREET » 18 Aug 2019, 08:40

ptrikha21 wrote:
A K Rao wrote:In Fact many a times people can get mad and run after the free money!

May that be a online thing or off line thing!

People under the influence of greed invest a lot ti gain lot of money and end in a huge loss!

Have you ever thought, why should any one distribute free money to any one at the first place?

I am very careful and stay away from such tempting offers to save myself! How about you? :)

There is nothing like Free Money. Either we have to

A)Devote a lot of time.
B)A lot of effort.
C)Compromise on our ethics.
D)Do something illegal.
E)Be someone's slave.

"Free" money is nothing in this world!

I agree my dear friend and these days nothing is free so we need to pay for almost every thing.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 848

Postby skysnap » 18 Aug 2019, 08:55

I think some times there are things that come in that makes you believe the easy money and free money exists but it does not.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,268

Postby grecy0905 » 18 Aug 2019, 11:22

There are sites that gives free money but it is of very low rate and most of the times it is in exchange of the points you earn from being active on the site, but they does not last long.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 208

Postby chicnthin » 18 Aug 2019, 11:43

There is no free money. We need to do something to get it, whether it's in simple way or not, through online or not.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 136

Postby Alexandoy » 18 Aug 2019, 23:23

As the saying goes, the best things in life are free.... but there is no such thing as free lunch.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 895

Postby skysnap » 22 Aug 2019, 07:38

I don't think any site gives us free money, there is always time involved and those who want to spend money and wish to get the time in return. I guess we have to do our own business for this to work.

skysnap

Postby JASPREET » 22 Aug 2019, 07:55

Sometimes there are offers which are like free money but you need to do better then others to grab like yesterday Swiggy India was running a contest where anyone who comments first on their posts will get 1K amazon voucher and special posts will give 10K voucher

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 848

Postby ceci » 22 Aug 2019, 08:00

There is no free lunch and free money in this world.
There is a opportunity cost even go and grab a free thingy out there, you have to travel and spend your time, yet disclose your personal information to the organiser.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 2,868

Postby A K Rao » 22 Aug 2019, 15:37

ceci wrote:There is no free lunch and free money in this world.
There is a opportunity cost even go and grab a free thingy out there, you have to travel and spend your time, yet disclose your personal information to the organiser.

Very well said dear friend! I fully agree with your views and want to stress time and again that there is nothing like free money or free lunch in our life and we need to win for them in long run! For getting food or money by begging also we need to work hard!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,501

Postby alvin » 22 Aug 2019, 16:02

Before I used to believed in Free Money but after all the experience I have that turns out that its just one of the scam who wants to fool me, Now I am aware that there's no such free money at all. Money we received is payments for our hard work and efforts.

alvin

ForumCoin: 140

Postby SUPERSINGH » 22 Aug 2019, 16:05

I still believe it exists just that we need to find an opportunity to earn that. I saved/ earned money latest from Gyftr.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,725

Postby skysnap » 27 Aug 2019, 07:32

I think the more you involve yourself into the online earning, the more you realize that it is kind of harder to see it's not easy to earn any money let alone free money.

skysnap

Postby Emar » 27 Aug 2019, 10:28

I think it doesn't exists and I don't belive there is one way I have learned that in this world no work no pay. To find free money are just like touching the sky...

Emar

ForumCoin: 122

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum