ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Strange but true- Secret Shopper

Postby Vehlijanta » 22 Aug 2019, 16:50

These tasks are available for all countries now but the payment differs due to the location of the person and length of the task.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 608

Postby tusziget » 23 Aug 2019, 05:05

I have never did this type of shopping and don't intend to do in the future as well.I don't quite understand what is the meaning of the secret shopping.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 93

Postby suny » 23 Aug 2019, 05:19

Vehlijanta wrote:These tasks are available for all countries now but the payment differs due to the location of the person and length of the task.

Length has nothing to do with this kind of work but distance from your place!
tusziget wrote:I have never did this type of shopping and don't intend to do in the future as well.I don't quite understand what is the meaning of the secret shopping.

It's all about joining the site and getting the shopping offers. You have to tell the site about your shopping experience on the dotted lines. They pay you a fixed amount for allotted job.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 660

Postby raaman » 24 Aug 2019, 14:22

Is this prevalent in India?

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,360

Postby Vehlijanta » 24 Aug 2019, 15:21

raaman wrote:Is this prevalent in India?

It's posted by a member who's from India and he shared it in the original thread. Please refer the first post on this thread.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 608

Postby suny » 25 Aug 2019, 06:33

raaman wrote:Is this prevalent in India?

If you see the OP, you will find that most offers are from you neighboring cities. The offers come for different cities from the registered countries.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 660

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum