ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Strange but true- Secret Shopper

Postby suny » 13 Aug 2019, 07:27

I am member of this secret shopping site
https://www.gbw.solutions/ (not a ref-link)

I have not done any jobs for this site so far but know for sure the site is legit. I have not done any job because the jobs allotted to me were not within my travel reach. However, if you want to try this site the site pays well. All, you have to do go and shop and give them your feedback.

I got a mail today and here it is- click at the image to check the deals!

Attachments
Screenshot (687).png
Screenshot (687).png (90.07 KiB) Viewed 66 times
suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 717

Re: Strange but true- Secret Shopper

Postby Alexandoy » 13 Aug 2019, 08:39

Maybe I can try this with the help of my friends who are eager shoppers.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 986

Postby ptrikha21 » 14 Aug 2019, 03:06

Sounds interesting. But may be it is more relevant to people in other Geographies?

ptrikha21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 256

Postby junrose123 » 14 Aug 2019, 03:19

This is nice and it would be good to know if it is available worldwide

junrose123

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 707

Postby suny » 14 Aug 2019, 04:11

junrose123 wrote:This is nice and it would be good to know if it is available worldwide

Please read the last line on the offer that reads "We operate world wide"

suny

Postby JASPREET » 14 Aug 2019, 04:22

These all jobs are so far from us that we cannot try and only members from South India can complete these

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 933

Postby suny » 14 Aug 2019, 04:38

I have received jobs at nearby places too but then I was so busy that I could not accept them. One job was in Karolbagh, New Delhi which was matter of 1 hour from my place and another was in Noida that was even closer.

suny

Postby ruthmongare » 14 Aug 2019, 13:33

This kind of sites are never opened to worldwide members. If this is true please confirm so.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 381

Postby Happyland » 14 Aug 2019, 15:37

Secret shopping is a legit way to earn. Glad you found a legit site. Actually that is one of the problems with secret shopping--not all companies are legit. You provide your personal information (some sensitive information) online to those who are not running a legit business.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 139

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Aug 2019, 16:46

I would love to try this out but these are far from my location. Is it possible to send someone on our behalf to get the task done and earn the reward.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,802

Postby A K Rao » 14 Aug 2019, 17:40

I think you have alfready posted about this in the past also dear Suny! I did some research on this and it is good for the youngsters who have some free time with them and who enjoy traveling and shopping!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,576

Postby sofs » 16 Aug 2019, 06:53

Hmm .. I hate shopping so this wouldn't really work for me. I know someone online who used to get products and money for doing this. I joined this site on her insistence a few years ago but never did anything so far.

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,120

Postby suny » 16 Aug 2019, 09:13

sofs wrote:Hmm .. I hate shopping so this wouldn't really work for me. I know someone online who used to get products and money for doing this. I joined this site on her insistence a few years ago but never did anything so far.

By the way, you don't have to shop big time but just check how the shopkeepers behave so ask few question, read their behavior buy any small thing and that's it. You have to show them the bill as proof and fill in at the dotted lines to complete the survey.

suny

Postby sofs » 18 Aug 2019, 11:53

suny wrote:
sofs wrote:Hmm .. I hate shopping so this wouldn't really work for me. I know someone online who used to get products and money for doing this. I joined this site on her insistence a few years ago but never did anything so far.

By the way, you don't have to shop big time but just check how the shopkeepers behave so ask few question, read their behavior buy any small thing and that's it. You have to show them the bill as proof and fill in at the dotted lines to complete the survey.

That still means I have to go to the shop physically. Right now i do all of my shopping online. I am lazy as well. :lol:

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,120

Postby ceci » 22 Aug 2019, 08:15

I heard such app or job in my country too, most concentrate on capital city. Anyway, still have to consider the time and transportation cost involved.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 2,931

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum