ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Where do people get their inspiration to write?

Postby sprite1950 » 09 Aug 2019, 07:27

It's not that I can't write, it's just that I lack ideas for content. It's one of the reasons I enjoy forums or Q&A sites because the idea is already there and all I have to do is respond to it. Where do writers find their content?

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 610

Re: Where do people get their inspiration to write?

Postby A K Rao » 09 Aug 2019, 07:49

Most of the times I get my inspiration from day to day life! Even when I write for this site under Business. Money and Wealth I get ideas from real life when I am in market or on my shopping spree!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,516

Postby suny » 09 Aug 2019, 07:58

To be frank the ideas are scattered all around you! Just pick the most interesting of them and give it your own words.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 671

Postby a_jerobon » 09 Aug 2019, 09:20

sprite1950 wrote:It's not that I can't write, it's just that I lack ideas for content. It's one of the reasons I enjoy forums or Q&A sites because the idea is already there and all I have to do is respond to it. Where do writers find their content?

I get inspiration from the different texts that I read. I love reading a lot and when I have read different forms of a certain topic, I get inspired to share it with others through writing. I love it when I use my own words to describe something I have learnt from somewhere or seen during everyday life experiences.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 401

Postby ceci » 09 Aug 2019, 11:25

So true, I have the same situation sometimes, but will try to pick some ideas from our life.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 2,874

Postby skysnap » 09 Aug 2019, 12:35

I think if you check the forums for questions, lot of people are looking for some sort of answers. And that can be converted into an article.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,288

Postby cinderella » 09 Aug 2019, 12:50

In some sites, I can submit contents based on what I want to write about, like how to earn money online, day-to-day activities, etc. But one of my sites set a specific topic for our contents, so I need to do research based on what is asked of the site. I am doing the latter most of the time because I earn more from it.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 696

Postby raaman » 09 Aug 2019, 13:54

As for me, I read a lot (both in English and my mother tongue) and think a lot. So it is not a big problem for me.

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,360

Postby SUPERSINGH » 09 Aug 2019, 14:09

I feel we can get the required motivation to write through many ways even while watching TV we can be struck with great Ideas and even from TV commercials and from all those things where we don't expect any inspiration

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,740

Postby raaman » 09 Aug 2019, 14:16

sprite1950 wrote:Where do writers find their content?

Our mind is in itself a treasure house of ideas. In addition, you can get a lot from the world you live in!

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,360

Postby sofs » 09 Aug 2019, 14:45

Most of the time my ideas come from my thoughts, sometimes from nature sometimes from pictures I capture on my camera. When I have an interesting thought I usually record it on my phone, an article or a poem comes out of it later. Reading other articles sometimes destroys my creativity, so I usually look for statistics on line.

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,112

Postby fergus1234 » 09 Aug 2019, 23:55

If you write articles about your interest it will be easy but if you are writing for a client, its a cold blooded job.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 368

Postby Alexandoy » 10 Aug 2019, 07:28

I enjoy writing about topics that I know or topics that are interesting. Like some threads here about farming exotic animals, I am not well-versed but it is interesting to me so I can easily comment on it. In writing articles, it's the same thing. When it is interesting then it is okay with me to do research.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 913

Postby mrki444 » 10 Aug 2019, 07:42

For my polls on Virily I find it on newsportals. When I read somebody do something, I ask, should he do that, is it good, how other will react.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 179

Postby A K Rao » 10 Aug 2019, 07:52

sofs wrote:Most of the time my ideas come from my thoughts, sometimes from nature sometimes from pictures I capture on my camera. When I have an interesting thought I usually record it on my phone, an article or a poem comes out of it later. Reading other articles sometimes destroys my creativity, so I usually look for statistics on line.

I also note down any new idea that struck on a piece of paper if I am active on any writig site at that time, so that I can use that subject to discuss later on! It becomes easier to write on such real life subjects for me!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,516

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum