ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Have you ever lend money to someone and regretted?

Postby a_jerobon » 31 Jul 2019, 15:48

SUPERSINGH wrote:It's never safe to lend our hard-earned money to someone we know because we cannot predict what the other person is thinking as they can scam us and may not return the money.

I used to lend money and was enjoying earning Interest for it but a few times it backfired when thrice I lend money to someone online and till now they haven't returned my money.
The total amount comes to around $200.

What about you? Have you ever lend money to someone and regretted? Please share.

I have been able to lend some people money in the past but I am lucky that none of them refused to pay back. Lending money is something so crucial as you don't know if the person will really pay back. I prefer lending people a not so large amount so as not to regret so much when they don't pay back.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 440

Postby SUPERSINGH » 31 Jul 2019, 16:02

it's difficult and I have mostly faced issues lending money online because you cannot be in touch of the person and the person can easily ignore you

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,787

Postby ruthmongare » 03 Aug 2019, 08:45

SUPERSINGH wrote:it's difficult and I have mostly faced issues lending money online because you cannot be in touch of the person and the person can easily ignore you
and at times the persons can go ahead and block you do that you'll get hear anything from them. Its so DSD especially if you aren't s risk taker.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 363

Postby Vehlijanta » 04 Aug 2019, 00:56

If it's online then simply ignore the offer because there are higher chances of not getting the money back.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 670

Postby A K Rao » 04 Aug 2019, 08:26

SUPERSINGH wrote:I used to lend money and was enjoying earning Interest for it but a few times it backfired when thrice I lend money to someone online and till now they haven't returned my money.

I am really surprised that how you have lend money online? Did you know the person before hand? Do you have any guarantee giving person for him/her? What was the mode with you to get the money from him in case he/she ditched you? Any body can impersonate online!

I wouldn't have lend money to a person whom I never know and put myself into risk and repent later on!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,561

Postby Sojourn » 04 Aug 2019, 11:17

I have lended some money to my relatives in need but I was quite sure at that time they are not going to pay me back.

Sojourn

ForumCoin: 102

Postby Vehlijanta » 04 Aug 2019, 15:19

When you are giving money to relatives then don't expect to receive it back haha as only a few will return and that also after a big delay.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 670

Postby skysnap » 22 Aug 2019, 07:43

One has to be extremely careful when it comes to giving money to other people. Because we have to learn a lot in order to improve.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,384

Postby JASPREET » 22 Aug 2019, 07:53

I don't like lending money to anyone and its very risky because there is no assurance if will get the money back or not.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 917

Postby SUPERSINGH » 22 Aug 2019, 16:10

A K Rao wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:I used to lend money and was enjoying earning Interest for it but a few times it backfired when thrice I lend money to someone online and till now they haven't returned my money.

I am really surprised that how you have lend money online? Did you know the person before hand? Do you have any guarantee giving person for him/her? What was the mode with you to get the money from him in case he/she ditched you? Any body can impersonate online!

I wouldn't have lend money to a person whom I never know and put myself into risk and repent later on!

Actually I lend money previously to the same person where he repaid but after he took extra but never repaid back.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,787

Postby Happyland » 23 Aug 2019, 01:58

There is a continuing trend of sites that are lending platforms. You can borrow / lend to others at a specified rate. Sometimes the rate is better than what is prevailing at established institutions. I would assume you would still have the risk of default.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 119

Postby suny » 23 Aug 2019, 05:22

I have regretted every time I gave money to someone. In most cases either the money was not returned or even if it was, it was in installment or too late. Now, I find a way to say no as much as possible.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 684

Postby alvin » 23 Aug 2019, 07:49

I used to lend money to some of my friends but not returned in the day they promise but what the worst is my own relative who borrows me a thousands of money and promise to return it with share in the business that she plans to start after a month she has not yet given me even a centavo because she was just starting and capital need to roll it first, As time, months goes by, feels like I'm the one begging for my own money and she enjoys life buying a new big smart Tv, phones, etc,,,I didn't sue her but I just prayed and forget about what she'd done and now her business has gone, bankrupt and she can't even pay her monthly amortization for their house. Maybe karma knocks on her for me and now there's no one who could trust her anymore even her own mother and the worst is she can't even bear a child.

alvin

ForumCoin: 140

Postby JASPREET » 23 Aug 2019, 09:37

alvin wrote:I used to lend money to some of my friends but not returned in the day they promise but what the worst is my own relative who borrows me a thousands of money and promise to return it with share in the business that she plans to start after a month she has not yet given me even a centavo because she was just starting and capital need to roll it first, As time, months goes by, feels like I'm the one begging for my own money and she enjoys life buying a new big smart Tv, phones, etc,,,I didn't sue her but I just prayed and forget about what she'd done and now her business has gone, bankrupt and she can't even pay her monthly amortization for their house. Maybe karma knocks on her for me and now there's no one who could trust her anymore even her own mother and the worst is she can't even bear a child.

It's karma but you are also in loss so better to say no and share that you don't have extra to lend.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 917

Postby A K Rao » 23 Aug 2019, 10:26

JASPREET wrote:I don't like lending money to anyone and its very risky because there is no assurance if will get the money back or not.

That is very true! Despite knowing this fact I always end up in getting carried away with the pathetic story the people narrate and end up in lending some money! Though few people have duped me , maximum of them normally return the money, of course most of the time not on the time!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,561

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum