ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Have you ever lend money to someone and regretted?

Postby SUPERSINGH » 30 Jul 2019, 16:14

It's never safe to lend our hard-earned money to someone we know because we cannot predict what the other person is thinking as they can scam us and may not return the money.

I used to lend money and was enjoying earning Interest for it but a few times it backfired when thrice I lend money to someone online and till now they haven't returned my money.
The total amount comes to around $200.

What about you? Have you ever lend money to someone and regretted? Please share.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,740

Re: Have you ever lend money to someone and regretted?

Postby Vehlijanta » 30 Jul 2019, 17:03

Money is the biggest enemy and if you lend it to someone then he or she will be your enemy so never lend money to anyone.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 623

Postby simplyfred » 30 Jul 2019, 23:36

Yes, I have tried a lot of lending and most of them never come back paying. Well, it is like I am doing a charity.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 328

Postby ceci » 31 Jul 2019, 00:11

I don't aim for making interest from lending money, so don't really lend out a lot.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 2,874

Postby katkat » 31 Jul 2019, 03:48

There are who really need it and I can't say no. They are paying somehow but do it staggered payment. Better than nothing. And if ever if somebody needs it again I can still lend butnot a big amount.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 388

Postby talkerbee » 31 Jul 2019, 06:46

I lend money to a friends, relatives, or to a neighbor but not in the online person. Even they aren't paid me back but still it's okey because my intention is to help.

For me, it is better to give charity than lending money online. Lending money is a good business if you know how to handle right.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 316

Postby kaka135 » 31 Jul 2019, 06:55

There was once when I was studying in college, a friend didn't have enough money at that time and I borrowed him some money. I didn't expect any interest as it's just helping him. But it really took quite a while for me to get back the money, perhaps a few months. At the beginning, he didn't take the initiative to return the money to me and I felt shy to ask him. But, I was scared that he might have totally forgotten about it and eventually I wouldn't be able to get back my money. At last, I took the courage to ask him for the money as I needed the money.

I didn't really regret, but I felt so difficult and shy to ask people to return me money, even though I think I shouldn't.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 169

Postby JASPREET » 31 Jul 2019, 07:31

simplyfred wrote:Yes, I have tried a lot of lending and most of them never come back paying. Well, it is like I am doing a charity.

Haha on that case can you lend me 150 million dollars for few days :lol: don't expect me to return :lol:

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 869

Postby A K Rao » 31 Jul 2019, 07:55

My father always used t say that my lending money we are purchasing the enemies! That is very true! Though I know that by gv9ng money I may get repented later on still I lend money to the needy as I can't say no for the money for the excuse with which they approach!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,516

Postby simplyfred » 31 Jul 2019, 08:02

JASPREET wrote:
simplyfred wrote:Yes, I have tried a lot of lending and most of them never come back paying. Well, it is like I am doing a charity.

Haha on that case can you lend me 150 million dollars for few days :lol: don't expect me to return :lol:

Ha ha... Millions? Why not start with hundreds only... Ha ha...

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 328

Postby sprite1950 » 31 Jul 2019, 08:20

Yes, a few times. I befriended one woman who told me she was short of money for her children so when she asked me I lent her money. It became quite regular although always small amounts. I eventually found out she was drinking and buying herself alcohol. When I refused to give her more she did not want to know me as I was no use to her and her children were eventually taken away.

Another time I lent someone I knew £40 because she said she had no food. She told me she would bring round the money the following week but I never saw it again and that was months ago. Live and learn I guess.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 610

Postby chicnthin » 31 Jul 2019, 11:46

I used to join in a Paluwagan, which means a money-lending scheme. But then when we decided to end it some of the members didn't give my money back. Now I refuse to join in any similar scheme.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 136

Postby ruthmongare » 31 Jul 2019, 12:56

Yes I have experienced regrets after lending someone money but at least I was able to recover my money after Mich struggles.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 303

Postby skysnap » 31 Jul 2019, 14:03

I always show myself broke and struggling for this reason. This way I don't get people come to me for money and any form of help.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,288

Postby fergus1234 » 31 Jul 2019, 15:31

Yup to some relatives who guilt tripped me with blood is thicker than water.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 368

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum