ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do You Feel That Outsourcing Is important In A Business?

Postby ptrikha21 » 14 Aug 2019, 16:58

fergus1234 wrote:Outsourcing is the best way to get cheap labor, 3rd world countries overpopulated communist countries and private prisons are usually great sources of cheap labor.

Private Prisons? How come are they big source of outsourcing?

--- 14 Aug 2019, 22:31 ---

Outsourcing is no longer the traditional low cost and cheap labor formula.
Companies have multiple models of offshore, near shore and different places for different kind of outsourcing.
Some shelve off a few HR, Payroll etc functions for outsourcing but keep other functions with themselves.

ptrikha21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 248

Postby A K Rao » 15 Aug 2019, 18:14

ptrikha21 wrote:Outsourcing is no longer the traditional low cost and cheap labor formula.
Companies have multiple models of offshore, near shore and different places for different kind of outsourcing.
Some shelve off a few HR, Payroll etc functions for outsourcing but keep other functions with themselves.

That is very true if you outsource everything then your entity will be finished within no time! You need to concentrate pn your main business or business secret to capture the market and other common things which anybody can handle at cheaper rates are ti be engaged to support the business! The can be inland or off shore!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,501

Postby Alexandoy » 16 Aug 2019, 08:26

The offshore outsourcing is very popular with BPO, the business process outsourcing for call centers. The Philippines and India are the top 2 countries that are leading in that department.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 895

Postby skysnap » 16 Aug 2019, 14:44

I think BPO industry is pretty much scamming the world. I have seen they going rogue on client collection and the data manipulation. So bad.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,268

Postby A K Rao » 16 Aug 2019, 16:38

skysnap wrote:I think BPO industry is pretty much scamming the world. I have seen they going rogue on client collection and the data manipulation. So bad.

That is why many Call centers which are main outsourcing in the BPO are getting closed and even companies are served with criminal notices for duping the people and adopting illegal ways to cheat people! About 30 bogus Call centers were busted in National Capital Region within 5 months last year who were cheating the Americans from India.

A K Rao

Postby Vehlijanta » 17 Aug 2019, 16:10

Bpo sector is booming due to this very reason and they are making money by selling users data.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 608

Postby quientessential247 » 17 Aug 2019, 17:55

SURE! Outsourcing, sometime is pretty much important, and the best way to go.

What do you say of a company that hire external auditors to come and auditor the company's financial record? Is that not outsourcing?

I think it all depends on what the company is outsourcing. If it is the right thing to do, then it is the right thing to do. And sometimes outsourcing can be pretty cheap, and while at other time, even though it is cheap the work done could make you feel sour because the person you hire lack the necessary skill and knowledge to offer what you are actually looking for.

quientessential247

ForumCoin: 52

Postby skysnap » 18 Aug 2019, 08:47

A K Rao wrote:
skysnap wrote:I think BPO industry is pretty much scamming the world. I have seen they going rogue on client collection and the data manipulation. So bad.

That is why many Call centers which are main outsourcing in the BPO are getting closed and even companies are served with criminal notices for duping the people and adopting illegal ways to cheat people! About 30 bogus Call centers were busted in National Capital Region within 5 months last year who were cheating the Americans from India.

Yes I hope things change and we do more legit business. And that way some day i mean some day we can give china a tough ride.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,268

Postby grecy0905 » 18 Aug 2019, 11:32

Based on my company, it did outsourced because it can give a lot of savings to the company rather than give additional job task to a regular employee and appraise their salary. I think it is needed in the company.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 208

Postby sofs » 18 Aug 2019, 11:36

If you can get cheaper labor where you live there is no need to outsource, but if you don't have the facilities and can get your product made/completed at a lower cost its best to outsource.
I worked in manufacturing at my first job, there we outsourced almost the complete process to someone out of the country with huge profit margins.

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,106

Postby ptrikha21 » 18 Aug 2019, 16:01

A K Rao wrote:
ptrikha21 wrote:....................pport the business! The can be inland or off shore!

Yes and the clients now want returns for each buck that they spend! So many of them chose where to outsource or Near source etc very carefully. India still has a good hold on the market but Vietnam, Philippines, Poland and some other countries are catching up.

ptrikha21

Postby A K Rao » 18 Aug 2019, 18:09

ptrikha21 wrote:Yes and the clients now want returns for each buck that they spend! So many of them chose where to outsource or Near source etc very carefully. India still has a good hold on the market but Vietnam, Philippines, Poland and some other countries are catching up.

Yes, Though India does have a great scope to handle this type of business, the above mentioned countries like Vietnam, Philippines, Poland etc have strong human resource as most of the young people in these countries are literate , rather educated and they can take care of jobs that are required by MNCs!

A K Rao

Postby ptrikha21 » 18 Aug 2019, 18:14

sofs wrote:If you can get cheaper labor where you live there is no need to outsource, but if you don't have the facilities and can get your product made/completed at a lower cost its best to outsource.
I worked in manufacturing at my first job, there we outsourced almost the complete process to someone out of the country with huge profit margins.

Yes, it is all need (and can we say Greed ) based. If companies find Outsourcing lucrative, they would go for it. Else, they would not do it.

ptrikha21

Postby Vehlijanta » 19 Aug 2019, 16:05

Outsourcing companies are guilty of paying lesser money to their employees and exploiting them.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 608

Postby tusziget » 19 Aug 2019, 16:16

There are more opportunities created in that type of business and some employees who are talented can achieve some very good results in the company.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 93

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum