ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Government Employees Stand Better Chance Of Availing Loans In Banks!

Postby katkat » 09 Aug 2019, 13:55

You are right they are privileged to make a loan that easy if you are also getting it from a government bank. But when you are in a reputable company even if it's private they will allow you too just like in the government, papers or requirements should be followed.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 379

Postby SUPERSINGH » 09 Aug 2019, 14:07

In India and I'm sure in many other countries most prefer to work in the Government sector due to many priveledges/ perks/ benefits and they get a big hike in salary every time

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,725

Postby A K Rao » 10 Aug 2019, 08:27

SUPERSINGH wrote:n India and I'm sure in many other countries most prefer to work in the Government sector due to many priveledges/ perks/ benefits and they get a big hike in salary every time

This thing has got changed since last decade or so! Before that the condition of government employee was very pathetic. Though our father was a Gazetted Officer in the Government service all we three brothers with technical/professional qualifications preferred to join private jobs though Government jobs were easily available for us at that time! In fact by both the brothers shifted from Government Job to Private job and I never joined any Government job at all!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,501

Postby skysnap » 22 Aug 2019, 07:34

SUPERSINGH wrote:In India and I'm sure in many other countries most prefer to work in the Government sector due to many priveledges/ perks/ benefits and they get a big hike in salary every time

Govt sector is troublesome in all countries not just India. But only difference is in implementation. We don't have implementation but other countries have it better.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,268

Postby JASPREET » 22 Aug 2019, 08:03

There is a very old joke in India that we won't prefer any Government School, College, Hospital but if you talk about Job then everyone loves to have a Government Job.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 848

Postby anil02 » 22 Aug 2019, 11:26

A K Rao wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:n India and I'm sure in many other countries most prefer to work in the Government sector due to many priveledges/ perks/ benefits and they get a big hike in salary every time

This thing has got changed since last decade or so! Before that the condition of government employee was very pathetic. Though our father was a Gazetted Officer in the Government service all we three brothers with technical/professional qualifications preferred to join private jobs though Government jobs were easily available for us at that time! In fact by both the brothers shifted from Government Job to Private job and I never joined any Government job at all!

Private job is good paying for person who are from technical background. Private jobs are not good for clerical and accounts work.

anil02

ForumCoin: 944

Postby A K Rao » 22 Aug 2019, 15:07

JASPREET wrote:There is a very old joke in India that we won't prefer any Government School, College, Hospital but if you talk about Job then everyone loves to have a Government Job.

Unfortunately that is very true... everyone wants to have a best place for having the facilities as the Government run organizations are not up to the mark as the people don't work properly there...but when it come to have a job they love it most as they too do can be relaxed and may not work seriously on day to day basis, which is so bad!

A K Rao

Postby SUPERSINGH » 22 Aug 2019, 16:08

I won't mind having a government job but looks like it won't gonna happen or I should work really hard and smart.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,725

Postby A K Rao » 31 Aug 2019, 08:52

SUPERSINGH wrote:I won't mind having a government job but looks like it won't gonna happen or I should work really hard and smart.

You need to appear for the state level and National level exams to qualify for the interview and then in the interview you need to prove your mettle to procure a good Government job!

A K Rao

Postby riddy09 » 01 Sep 2019, 11:35

I'm not sure in our country. Usually, government employees have low salary thus, can't avail or not qualify in loans in banks. But then, again, there are other ways to make loans using the government agencies that provide loans. Private company employees are mostly the ones who can avail bank loans.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 138

Postby anil02 » 01 Sep 2019, 11:38

A K Rao wrote:
JASPREET wrote:There is a very old joke in India that we won't prefer any Government School, College, Hospital but if you talk about Job then everyone loves to have a Government Job.

Unfortunately that is very true... everyone wants to have a best place for having the facilities as the Government run organizations are not up to the mark as the people don't work properly there...but when it come to have a job they love it most as they too do can be relaxed and may not work seriously on day to day basis, which is so bad!

Yes this tendency is old one in country. Situation is very bad in education department. It is more serious in rural area. Teacher don't like to come to school to teach. They come once in 15 days only to sign attendance. But in Rajasthan condition is changing, but it is to much slow. Difference in salary is private and government job is also reason that peoples likes government job.

anil02

Postby A K Rao » 01 Sep 2019, 16:18

[quote="riddy09"]I'm not sure in our country. Usually, government employees have low salary thus, can't avail or not qualify in loans in banks. But then, again, there are other ways to make loans using the government agencies that provide loans. Private company employees are mostly the ones who can avail bank loans.[/quote

I don't know you are talking about which country where the employees are getting less salary than the private employees! In India after the recent pay scale the Government employees are much better placed and they are placed better financially!

A K Rao

Postby a_jerobon » 01 Sep 2019, 16:42

A K Rao wrote:I never had the idea that it is easier for a Government employee to get loan easily even though he is not having sufficient reserve funds with him.

On the contrary for the rich man who is not having any job it becomes bot tough to get loan from bank! I thought since he is a tax payer he can get the loAn easily1

This is just because that the bank attaches the loan of the Government employee to the salary and the equated Monthly Installments are automatically deducted.

Did you know this? Do you justify this?

I have never known this. It is not fair at all. They should consider the tax payers as a priority.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 380

Postby Vehlijanta » 03 Sep 2019, 16:40

These unfair things are all very popular in my country where the politicians enjoy power and good compensation and food at very affordable prices.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 607

Postby anil02 » 12 Sep 2019, 10:37

A K Rao wrote:
riddy09 wrote:I'm not sure in our country. Usually, government employees have low salary thus, can't avail or not qualify in loans in banks. But then, again, there are other ways to make loans using the government agencies that provide loans. Private company employees are mostly the ones who can avail bank loans.[/quote

I don't know you are talking about which country where the employees are getting less salary than the private employees! In India after the recent pay scale the Government employees are much better placed and they are placed better financially!

It is kidding, that salary of government employee is less than private employee. Government employee is getting much much more than private employee. It is some what right for higher post like MD, CMD.

anil02

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum